Is the conspiracy genuine?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Is the conspiracy genu...

Post by thegimble »

Fujiman posted:
thegimble posted:
Fujiman posted: Yes it was a bad result BUT WE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!
How you work that out.

That was a Try. Wed have won .
Youre grasping at straws Yes it should have been given but then again we shouldn't need to rely on a video ref to win If we were good enough, which we wern't, that would have just been to make the points diffrence better
Are u that dumb

If that Richards effort was given wed have won the game. 2 points from Wakey not 6 now

U R a Saints or Latic fan its a bit obvious
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

turf posted:
Steve Presley, is a waste of a video ref. That try for Richards that he wrongly disallowed will send us DOWN. He DESPERATELY needs his eyes testing.

Also, I thought Ganson was a joke tonight, as was most of our players ie, Moran, Dallas, Tickle etc, the list is endless isn't it.
Spot on. The players were bad and didn't deserve to win. Kicking abysmal
oldhooker

Re: Is the conspiracy genuine?

Post by oldhooker »

Yes,that was a try and the ref got it wrong,but lets be fair we shouldnt be in that position. It was the only decent break we made all night so lets not blame referees ,its the players,Moran,Vaeleki,Tickle, etc. We are poor and need new players now or we are going down
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Read the papers tomorrow....Richards knocked on.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Read the papers tomorrow....Richards knocked on.
Do you agree with that or do you think it was a wrong call.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

When it happens to you pal I bet you will take the same view. You really are just a troll Primrose n blue.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Are u that dumb

If that Richards effort was given wed have won the game. 2 points from Wakey not 6 now

U R a Saints or Latic fan its a bit obvious[/quote]No I'am a warriors fan. Yes if had been given we would have won and i would be over the moon BUT IT WASN'T. we were not good enough and its no use blaming ref decisions
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

How do you get we were not good enough? We won the game. It does not matter if you win by 1pt or 50. We got screwed. A simple question. Your being reviewed a work. Your boss screws you unfairly. I take it you walk around saying Oh I wasn't simply good enough, whatever it says on my pay packet is fine.

If we fail to survive by 2pts I hope you will be so damn cheerful. We got ROBBED, why not leave your door open at night!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fujiman posted:

Are u that dumb

U R a Saints or Latic fan its a bit obvious
No I'am a warriors fan. Yes if had been given we would have won and i would be over the moon BUT IT WASN'T. we were not good enough and its no use blaming ref decisions[/quote]

Yes we were poor.

But if that decision was given poor or not wed be closer to them. Confidence is a big thing i sport. We have none. That could have kick started us.
jerseyman

Post by jerseyman »

we are shite . but dont ell that to lockers n co as it may disrupt thier drinking time tonight