Is the conspiracy genuine?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Is the conspiracy genu...

Post by thegimble »

jerseyman posted:
we are shite . but dont ell that to lockers n co as it may disrupt thier drinking time tonight
Good thing if we do go down. A lot of the crap will go.

We can season loan.

Feka
Richards
Higham
Godwin
And Barrett

Get rid of Orr, Moran, Lockers Hes a bum (Moderators sorry for the language but enough is enough), Fletcher (Hes shit) and we can build for the season we come back.

DV should play for free though we looked better with him than wiothout him (thats desperate comment of the evening i feel).

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan posted:
How do you get we were not good enough? We won the game. It does not matter if you win by 1pt or 50. We got screwed. A simple question. Your being reviewed a work. Your boss screws you unfairly. I take it you walk around saying Oh I wasn't simply good enough, whatever it says on my pay packet is fine.

If we fail to survive by 2pts I hope you will be so damn cheerful. We got ROBBED, why not leave your door open at night!
Just my opinion, I don't think we were good enough. I wanted us to win, i hoped the video ref would give the try but he didn't. Can you honestly say we were good enough to win? How did the ref screw us? what about all the shit kicks we did?
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

thegimble posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
Read the papers tomorrow....Richards knocked on.
Do you agree with that or do you think it was a wrong call.
We had a similar call against Westwood this season The call is deemed that he didn't have full control of the ball....I'm afraid neither did Richards. If it leaves your hand and you haven't recovered control sufficiently then thats the call...consistency is what really matters in the whole picture of the game. Still tough on you in your current situation.

As for the idiot who called me a troll...so be it...YOUR GOING DOWN
If i'm gonna get grief then at least let me have something to get it for.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

primrose-n-blue posted:
thegimble posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
We had a similar call against Westwood this season The call is deemed that he didn't have full control of the ball....I'm afraid neither did Richards. If it leaves your hand and you haven't recovered control sufficiently then thats the call...consistency is what really matters in the whole picture of the game. Still tough on you in your current situation.

But Richards never lost control through his own fault it was ripped out?
RRR

Post by RRR »

reefed out no doubt about it
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

primrose-n-blue posted:
thegimble posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:

he didnt have control because the ball was reefed out. simple as that. how can a video referee not see that. however we are not down yet, we have a large amount of home games left and we have one of the games best coaches. its not over to the fat lady sings and i cant hear her.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Mr Stu posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
thegimble posted: Do you agree with that or do you think it was a wrong call.

he didnt have control because the ball was reefed out. simple as that. how can a video referee not see that. however we are not down yet, we have a large amount of home games left and we have one of the games best coaches. its not over to the fat lady sings and i cant hear her.
As i see the fixtures we can only over haul Quins now. % adrift and we play them twice we also play the frogs home twice.

Basically were in for a few Cup finals from now on in.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan didn't start the season too well and when talk of relegation started coming in all the RFL saw was £££.

A lot of people say that the RFL would lose money from Wigan not being in the Super League but this is not true they would still get exactly the same. What would happen though is that NL1 would receive more attention which is what the RFL.

Not only do Wigan have to put a big effort in to win some of the remaining games they have to do it against the RFL as well.

Rugby League is not a fair competing the RFL fiddle everything to try and get the most money out of rugby. How many matches have there been in SL were the commentators have said "if they score here it will make it interesting" and guess what the ref sudden starts giving penalties to help the team up the field. This happens to every team in Super League.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Primros ever since you came on this site you have trolled. You have managed to stay through your friendship with a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less. You have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. Richards had that ball tucked into his chest, he was about to score. The only way that ball was removed was via the Wakey player palming it out of Richards hold. Hence, Richards did not lose the ball, he had it punched/palmed out. If I want to be pedantic I would say whatever happened to benefit of the doubt to the attacking team.

As for being relegated so be it if it happens. I will continue to support this club knowing that success will return. Success being something that Warrington have barely known in their entire history.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Getting relegated will be a disaster.

Nothing good will come of it such as getting rid of dross players as thegimble mentiioned.

Several players contracts are up at rhe end of the season anyway including Moran's and so anyone saying relegation would be a good thing to get rid of a few players wnats their heads testing.

Dave