The Worst ever Wigan Teram, your views.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

The Worst ever Wigan Teram, your views.

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( :angry: :( :angry:
This has got to be the worst ever, we are inept, leaderless, crap etc etc etc.
What next, St Helens, Leeds, 70 point defeats, its like watching a dying pet, slow, cruel, despairing. painful, etc. I can't take it any more.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
GeoffN

Re: The Worst ever Wigan Teram...

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
What next, St Helens, Leeds, 70 point defeats, its like watching a dying pet, slow, cruel, despairing. painful, etc. I can't take it any more.

Yawn.
robjoenz

Re: The Worst ever Wigan T...

Post by robjoenz »

WNAC has just as much right to voice his opinion as the rest of us, he may run over the same ground over and again but I think everyone else on here does that from time to time.

WNAC, please limit it to one thread at a time though, cheers.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

We might have the worse team at the moment, but we still have the best supporters (apart from one that is).
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

On paper they are a good side on the field they are some thing else a lot has been said about Moran not doing his job my candidate for scum half would be GODWIN.Must say there has been an improvement in the defense since Phil Vievers took over pity the attack has diminished.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

we have been relegated before you know, and came back a year later to win the league
To be the best
you have to beat the best
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we_need_a_coach posted:

had enough of your latics bull time you was banned and yes yawn :angry: mike get rid of this sim[ple toss** :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
willie c

Post by willie c »

we_need_a_coach posted:

well do us all a favour and naff off
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

willie c posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

well do us all a favour and naff off
:eusa2: here here and so say all of us we want WANC or wat ever is name is out :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf:
Mike Binder obviously doesnt watch the same games as I do, I only write what I see and hear, I therefor apologise if I dont agree with the thoughts of some of our less fortunate contributors, who IMO are obviously lacking a little of the grey matter, why should I be banned, you should have been around when hitler was in charge, he had the same thought pattern as you do, 'Agree with me or your out'

I thought this was an open forum, for people who actually go and watch the games, not for those who wear rose tinted glasses and can see nothing wrong with the club because ' we are ancient and loyal'
We have to get real, we are the worst team in SL at the moment, and almost certainly will be relegated. We must let the Board know what we think, they need to know exactly how we feel.

:angry: :angry: