does anyone remmember this man

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

does anyone remmember this man

Post by stevo38 »

ive just been to look at a job for a customer of mine is name is harold caldwell hes given me a photo of him in the 1941 team along side players ryan,gee,egan,simpson,sharratt,bowen,cayler,jones,lawrenson,johnson,hitchen,skipman,cunliffe,bradshaw, he says they set a record never losing a match in that season hes 83 now and all he wanted to do was talk about wigan he is a wonderful person full of interesting tales .
DaveO

Re: does anyone remmember this...

Post by DaveO »

stevo38 posted:
ive just been to look at a job for a customer of mine is name is harold caldwell hes given me a photo of him in the 1941 team along side players ryan,gee,egan,simpson,sharratt,bowen,cayler,jones,lawrenson,johnson,hitchen,skipman,cunliffe,bradshaw, he says they set a record never losing a match in that season hes 83 now and all he wanted to do was talk about wigan he is a wonderful person full of interesting tales .
I'll ask my Dad (who is 80 himself and current season ticket holder). He may actually know him as he knew some of the others you mention.

Dave
antonlevay

Re: does anyone remmember this...

Post by antonlevay »

1940/41 it was never lost a match but drew one 5-5 against guess who?saints.thelads name is on the team sheet but the booki have aint got his playing record in witch is unusual will get my otherv glassses later and have another look