stains game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

stains game

Post by waterside glens »

ok who,s meeting in the SSbar before the stains game and is anyone going to the under21,s game at the area. is the riversiders table just to the left of the stage mike
Jake

Re: stains game

Post by Jake »

I'll be there Waterside, I think we have allready met are you the guy from Belfast we were talking to prior to the Harlequins game, please confirm.
wigan saint

Post by wigan saint »

who's for 76-0 to the saints ???

no matter who you are or what you do.... we will always be better than you.....
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Even if you did beat us by that, what glory could you take from it we are bottom of the table if i were a saints fan id be annoyed if you didn't beat us by a long margin you stains fans make me laugh you still treat beating us as some major feat when Cas can run 40+ points up us at the mo hardly a fair contest, but i suppose you have to enjoy it while you can so go ahead enjoy yourselves becuase it wont last long :sly:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Champions

Post by Champions »

I'll be at the U21s game I think.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Can't make it to the U21's, but should see you in the bar.
Imagine it will fill up quickly, so best get there earlyish as they only let a certain amount in.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

wigan saint posted:
I'd agree with the "nil" part, with the way our attack is performing, but I think we've improved defensively since Veivers arrived, so I'd expect to keep the scoreline down to around a 4 try margin.

I'll go for 0-24
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

lets hope that the same thing happens to the saints player that happend to spurs football team and get food poisening. :lol:
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

regarding the cc game between stains and bulls, did anyone notice the reaction of the maggots fans after the disallowed "try" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wigans turning blue- my arse

jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

wigan saint posted:
Saints will come out so confident they will think all they have to do to win is show up. However the slow but sure improvement of our defence will need to be complemented with a more potent offence. This can be achieved by the advent of the early kick and chase and the winning of good field position . There is a 100 to 1 chance that Wigan will win. However I think since you beat our acadomy side 75 -0 at least 8 of our first choice players are back in the team.

Final score Wigan 23 Saints 22