It's a Disgrace 4

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: It's a Disgrace 4

Post by mike binder »

i think he should change is name to we need a new topic WNANt :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

the last time we had a doris at the club it was bamford and look how C--P we where then we need a massive cash injection into our club.Millward went too early in my opinion not given enough time to prove himself.
Well whats done is done we need to get on with the task in hand and that is dying for the right to wear that WIGAN shirt , once inside it you are supposed to play rugby to the best and even beyond your abilities
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
fraggle can you not block all wancs post or what evey his name is :blush: :o
Sorry, his repetitive ramblings rarely contravene any of the rules and he's got as much right as anyone else to voice his opinions. We don't need to agree with everyone...

Just read this, this is the best post for a very long time. If people dont like what they read then don't read any more, well done Fraggle. I have been a member for only a short while and found that this is the best forum Iv'e been on. If everyone keeps it clean and does not insult individuals then may the banter contiune, keep up the good work.

By the way Lindsay out and I also think a protest would ruffle a few of Lindsays feathers and may bring some changes, believe me I know! Lindsay is still putting his nose in with the team.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im not ranting on about is opinion its just the sane story all the time ,if hes posted it once as he has about ten times ,go find his old post and bring it up again :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME