Salford. a vast improvement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Salford. a vast improvemen...

Post by robjoenz »

We were vastly improved in defence until the heads went down, however, with or without Moran on the field we were devoid of attacking ideas!
Big D.

Re: Salford. a vast improv...

Post by Big D. »

I agree, heads went down in that 14 minute , 3 try spell. Moran being on didn't help but neither did the inspirational leadership of Lockers (NOT).
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

I was there and the true facts are that with anything like decent half backs we would have won the game
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

willie c

Post by willie c »

lionmmark posted:
That was better.Up to half time we were holding them.Not to worry it was only the cup.A top six finish is now the priority.
Remember protest with your feet and boycott the Saints game.
what kind of supporter are you boycotting games what will that achive
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Cuculus Canorus Warrior

Post by Cuculus Canorus Warrior »

willie c posted:
lionmmark posted:
That was better.Up to half time we were holding them.Not to worry it was only the cup.A top six finish is now the priority.
What about all the people who claim to be fans, yet you don't see them at a game; they prefer to watch in the pub. We don't need fans of that sort. At least if you pay your money on a regular basis you have the right to vote and make a boycott !
willie c

Post by willie c »

Cuculus Canorus Warrior posted:
willie c posted:
lionmmark posted:
What about all the people who claim to be fans, yet you don't see them at a game; they prefer to watch in the pub. We don't need fans of that sort. At least if you pay your money on a regular basis you have the right to vote and make a boycott !
yes everyone has a right to do has they please but you havent told me what a boycott will gain
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Cuculus Canorus Warrior

Post by Cuculus Canorus Warrior »

Ask LionMark; it was his suggestion. Can't read his mind !
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Its of no consolation to you, but I think Salford are in a bad vain of form and on a slide that will take them out of the top 6 for the rest of the season.

What Wigan need is a strong catalan outfit, that'll take points off the bottom clubs.
TedMac

Post by TedMac »

Like Two-Eyed Warrior, I couldn't get to the Salford match. (Life is pretty tough here in the jungles of Borneo and I can only get radio reception by climbing to the top of a tall tree and bribing a passing baboon to hold me aerial.Went to a match in 1963 or was it 64?)
Anyway, it sounded as though Gareth had a good aggressive first half, tired in the second but has bulked up by 1.5 stone. Did I hear right?
Ted Mac
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Its of no consolation to you, but I think Salford are in a bad vain of form and on a slide that will take them out of the top 6 for the rest of the season.

What Wigan need is a strong catalan outfit, that'll take points off the bottom clubs.
Yeah, but we've got to play them twice more yet!