Re: State of Origin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

Did you see the tackle (Big hit) from the Blues to the Marroons in the first half near 50 mtre line in bout 30 minute i no everything bu not the players lol. the blues player was the odlest on pitch though
Boov-e
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Fawdoffshed posted:
boovey2006 posted:
Did you see the tackle (Big hit) from the Blues to the Marroons in the first half near 50 mtre line in bout 30 minute i no everything bu not the players lol. the blues player was the odlest on pitch though
Sure did. It was the chap in the skull cap...Menzies. He had a blinder of a game as did Mason. Lockyer, although excellent in defence, was error-strewn in attack and by his standards had a poor game upfront. I'm a NSW fan and hope they go on to win the series. It'll be hard in Queensland though. Meninga was a little hasty ringing so many changes in the Queensland line up in my opinion. Seven playing together for the first time is a big ask. Time will tell.
How old is Menzies now i remember watching him when i was a nipper well young at least, he was awsome yesterday as was Mason he is one player who improves year in year out.
Fantastic game just a shame sky + turned up to upgrade my system with 20 mins to go, i could of cried (slight exageration).
damien morrissey

pie eaters posted:
Im a queensland supporter and i support the Brisbane Broncos i was gutted right in the last minute when i thought we would of won it in extra time

He was only the 4th choice scrum half !!!!!!!!!1
NSW have a habit of winning it with a DG in the last min and GP you are being optimistic if you thought they would win it in xtra time.
damien morrissey

pie eaters posted:
I thought NSW were looking very tired and especially Steve Menzies who looked like he was going to faint
No wonder he was awsome a few of our guys should be using him as a an example of technique, brains and importantly desire he was ready for dropping in the last min.
Finch had an average game but stepped up when it counted well done the Blues.Awsome match even if i had to watch the last twenty mins during Boots and All.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anybody know when this game is repeated?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i for one loved this game. they really are take the mickey out of are game. id love to see andrew ryan and willie mason in are forwards. roll on to next game :D
IN WANE WE TRUST
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

cpwigan posted:
Anybody know when this game is repeated?
It was on a special boots n all. Get sky plus its saves having to watch the re run :o
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

attendance 72,000? anyone thopugh about Western Australia? Victoria etc...? dont they feel left out? shame.. kinda like Greater Manchester and Merseyside over here.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
willie c

Post by willie c »

ancientnloyal posted:
attendance 72,000? anyone thopugh about Western Australia? Victoria etc...? dont they feel left out? shame.. kinda like Greater Manchester and Merseyside over here.
they tried rugby league in western australia dont think it went to well
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
willie c

Post by willie c »

Fawdoffshed posted:
willie c posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
they tried rugby league in western australia dont think it went to well
And our lot are hell-bent on selling rugby league to France who are only good at the other code, selling onions and riding bikes whilst wearing strange hats and stripey t-shirts. :o :D
funny old world innit :lol:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra