Re: Bradford trio???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

stacey c posted:
I have been told ( before you ask a very, very good source) that tez has told bradford he wants to come back to wigan asap, wigan and bradford have both said ok but the money bradford want is very different to the amount wigan want to pay. Bradford have given wigan a deadline date to sort the deal.
I did speak to Tez when he was forced out of wigan and he was gutted to say the least. Whatever people say about him you cannot deny he is a wigan boy at heart and thats what the warriors need!
I think there is some truth in this one! Terry has been seen about the JJB a couple of times last week, and i have been told by a number of people that it was to do with his return. I hope it is true.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mickw posted:
should never have left, you don't sell your best player.cost millward his job.
Except he would not have been able to play until a month ago, when we were already bottom of the league and Millward had already gone...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mickw posted:
we'd have won two or three games since, if he was still here.
He might have made a difference but can't see how you can say we would have won 2 or 3 games. Its not been godwin or higham that were the weak links but the guy who has just left
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mickw posted:
newton makes things happen near opposition try line, either scoring himself or putting someone else in something we desperately need.
Or giving away silly penalties. That was my only gripe about him ,the silly needless pens when we were near the try line.