tonights game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
El Rifle

tonights game

Post by El Rifle »

I am excited. first time in a long time. We actually have a team capable of winning this game tonight i think. What a win it would be!! I hope this kid dobson can kick, because i think the kicks shall be the key......Moran is gone!!!! long live the new king!
chrisJJ

Re: tonights game

Post by chrisJJ »

well said , we do have a good chance but don't get to ahead of yourself :eusa2:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

El Rifle posted:
I am excited. first time in a long time. We actually have a team capable of winning this game tonight i think. What a win it would be!! I hope this kid dobson can kick, because i think the kicks shall be the key......Moran is gone!!!! long live the new king!
I have been disappointed so many times this season that I am scared to be optimistic. But the funny thing is I AM. What has given me this hope I dont know. I have thought right from the begining of the season that we underperform.We have been capeable of so much yet achieved so little. The feeling is good, Saints are scared of us Why?The league says they are the best but they are running scared its unbelieaveable. WIGAN 25 SAINTS 24 A drop goal by Dobson in the 78th minute folowing three failed drop goal attempts by Long
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

jimofwigan posted:
El Rifle posted:
I have been disappointed so many times this season that I am scared to be optimistic. But the funny thing is I AM. What has given me this hope I dont know. I have thought right from the begining of the season that we underperform.We have been capeable of so much yet achieved so little. The feeling is good, Saints are scared of us Why?The league says they are the best but they are running scared its unbelieaveable. WIGAN 25 SAINTS 24 A drop goal by Dobson in the 78th minute folowing three failed drop goal attempts by Long
I think you'r like the rest of us, letting our hearts rule our heads but hey its good and even better WHEN we WIN
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

When is the next bus to fantasy land.

Lets get realistic here, we have not a cat in hell of a chance.

So go on I’m wide open to criticism but at least I’m a realist.

Snake Helens by 30 points

DEXTER

Post by DEXTER »

DEXTER SAYS WIGAN 12 SAINTS 8
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I have been watching Wigan for a long time now(was on CP with 47.770)against Saints and have seen a lot of matches that Wigan had no hope of winning and won against St Helens tonight's match is no exception .Huddersfield are the only team to beat Saints and we have beat them twice .Wigan/Saints derby matches throw the form book out of the window.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

jaws1 posted:
I have been watching Wigan for a long time now(was on CP with 47.770)against Saints and have seen a lot of matches that Wigan had no hope of winning and won against St Helens tonight's match is no exception .Huddersfield are the only team to beat Saints and we have beat them twice .Wigan/Saints derby matches throw the form book out of the window.

In that case Ill take snake helens and 10 start

jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

Wigan Watcher posted:

We won't critercise you ---- at the moment the people who think only the worst of Wigan have been right so far. But what's the use of having hope if hope is outlawed by the pesermists of this world.So now I have changed my mind ---------------------- The glass is half full Wigan will win Dobson, Feka and Richards will play a blinder. Put that in your realist pipe and smoke it
sai

Post by sai »

Wigan Watcher posted:

I am in agreement with you who in there right mind can possibly think we can turn St Helens over. Have I missed something this week has Brian Noble brought NSW origin team over and will disguise them as Wigan players in appearance not ability? That would work. Please don’t tell me the signing of the new number 7 has brought in this idea we will turn St Helens over please. The lad is a very good player and a great signing but let’s give him a chance to settle in first.
I wonder how many posts will appear over the week telling us how crap he is when we loose tonight. Be realistic we have games we can win coming up this is not one of them. I hope I am wrong