Scousers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
oval balls

Re: Scousers

Post by oval balls »

tell you what, they don,t like being called scousers but are keen to be involved in the scouse city of culture so do as i said previously. call them the MERSEYSIDE MAGGOTS :) :) :) :)
wigans turning blue- my arse

faz 13

Re: Scousers again

Post by faz 13 »

been living in liverpool for 19yrs my wife and kids are all scousers , me im a scotsman and we are all season ticket holders and 100% behind wigan rl even if they do go down

my rugby team my life
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

tell you what, they don,t like being called scousers but are keen to be involved in the scouse city of culture so do as i said previously. call them the MERSEYSIDE MAGGOTS :) :) :) :) :lol:

oval balls

Post by oval balls »

tell you what, they don,t like being called scousers but are keen to be involved in the scouse city of culture so do as i said previously. call them the MERSEYSIDE MAGGOTS :) :) :) :) :lol:

The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

SCUM sounds good and my mate just refers to them as Gypsies
Pain is temporary pride is forever
jackb

Post by jackb »

SCUM you are bang out of order my friend
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

The Black Pearl posted:
I am so very disappointed in this thread. I am a scouser born and bred and proud to be so. I think you will find that the good greatly outnumber the so called scum. I was brought up on the mighty kop of Liverpool and actually changed allegiance to Wigan Warriors. However with comments like yours I would be tempted to go back. I think your comments are way out of order to fellow supporters. In fact I would be ashamed to say I support the same game as you. I really thought this board was about supporting a fantastic rugby club not berating fellow fans.
Brian's Girl

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Flash posted:
Red Hot Mama posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
I am so very disappointed in this thread. I am a scouser born and bred and proud to be so. I think you will find that the good greatly outnumber the so called scum. I was brought up on the mighty kop of Liverpool and actually changed allegiance to Wigan Warriors. However with comments like yours I would be tempted to go back. I think your comments are way out of order to fellow supporters. In fact I would be ashamed to say I support the same game as you. I really thought this board was about supporting a fantastic rugby club not berating fellow fans.
You're right mate. Let's knock this one on the head, it's gone far enough.
I'd go with that. To generalise and label an entire town the same is ridiculous. Not all St Helens folk are bad, not all Wiganers are good. It doesn't make them all scum or whatever. There are Wigan fans from all over the place, and fans of other clubs from other places as well, no need to tar everyone with the same brush, especially when people get offended.

Next thread please - let's try to be nice...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]