Re: stewards? maybe O/T

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standofftfield

Post by standofftfield »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
can i just ask how many of you guys don't like us stewards?

and if not do you guys mind if i ask why not?

we are noly people trying to do a job, which by the way is keeping all you guys safe on matchdays.
I have no issues with the stewards and have allways found them helpfull although i have actually had very few dealings with them
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

the steward near us is mint, he is a nutter
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

just to the left and a bit up from S3 entrance
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Champions

Post by Champions »

I don't mind the stewards. Don't like the rule about going to the front, but I know they didn't make the rule, they just enforce it. The only thing that annoyed me was at a game a few weeks back me and my mates were on the front row. One of my mates dropped the bottle top from his drink and it landed on the walk bit at the front. Knowing we weren't allowed down we asked a steward to pass it to us but he said we couldn't have it back as they weren't allowed and kicked it away from us. Then we asked a different steward and he happily passed it back. :huh:
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
can i just ask how many of you guys don't like us stewards?

and if not do you guys mind if i ask why not?

we are noly people trying to do a job, which by the way is keeping all you guys safe on matchdays.
Generally i've found them quite good and friendly, but you always get the power mad tossers anywere. Bytheway TBG will you whisle blow if you hear any of the stewards bragging about the tyre job?
Champions

Post by Champions »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
that was cheap mate i agree the steward who kicked the bottle top away happens to probably be one fo the few who give us guys a bad name.
I knew it was a one off...like a said the next steward who came along picked it up. Got nothing against the rest of you, do a good job keeping things in order and that.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
although it isn't really professional to blag his name on the boards, if i hear anything i'll bring it up with my boss and see what can be done, as if it was a steward it is very unprofessional and as the lady said it could have had bad consequences if there had ben an emergency
Top man
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sorry not keen at all. That blue coat bald non stop chewing gum hitler annoys who patrols the bottom of the South Stand on the pitch annoys me
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

no. You do not get the opportunity. He bawls and shouts at you like he's the sargeant and your a new recruit.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
although it isn't really professional to blag his name on the boards, if i hear anything i'll bring it up with my boss and see what can be done, as if it was a steward it is very unprofessional and as the lady said it could have had bad consequences if there had ben an emergency
I'm not a lady :D I was parking next to a lady. Just to clarify. Why the need to deflate my tyre I don't know, it's not as though we aren't deflated enough supporting this team through this season. :roll: