Lockers talking us up in the Wigan Observer

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Lockers talking us up ...

Post by robjoenz »

medlocke posted:
cpwigan posted:
Lockers is quality
And where has he shown his Quality this season :eusa16:
In his work rate, his tackling and generally being central to almost everything good Wigan do.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

robjoenz posted:
medlocke posted:
cpwigan posted:
Lockers is quality
In his work rate, his tackling and generally being central to almost everything good Wigan do.
But not producing that something extra that we've been waiting for from him
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think you will find most of our tries have come via Lockers. Even James had the good sense to follow him atround and scored tries in every match from lockers grubber kicks.
mickh

Post by mickh »

I think we have all been down this conversation route a couple of weeks ago regarding O'Loughlin. I said then and I'll say it now, a hard working professional rugby league player who needs the rest of the team to play around him and show the same commitment and endevour.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

we seem to have a lot of great individual players who cant play as a team! apparently ive heard through the grape vine all the oversease players are very worried about the end of season clearout that seems to be enevitable now. maybe this will motivate the players who need it most.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fujiman posted:
robjoenz posted:
medlocke posted: And where has he shown his Quality this season :eusa16:
But not producing that something extra that we've been waiting for from him

Exactly Fujiman
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i think hes playing out of position. he should be moved to stand off with dobson and fletcher to loose forward and be captain. orr can be a sub. its worth a try this. anyone agree?
IN WANE WE TRUST
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

RAVINGWARRIOR posted:
i think hes playing out of position. he should be moved to stand off with dobson and fletcher to loose forward and be captain. orr can be a sub. its worth a try this. anyone agree?
Nope...except for the bit about Orr being on the bench. Lockers has been tried a couple of times at standoff, without success. When Godwin returns, I'd like to see Higham at 7 with Dobson at 6, and Orr to Widnes.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Mean Dean posted:
Lets get honest here the only reason he is playing at the mo is because he is the brother in law of the special one .Does anyone believe he is Wigan captain material.Hanley,Edwards,Farrell and Lockers one name doesnt seem to fit here i wonder which?
Two names for me who should not have been named captain

warriordp

Post by warriordp »

robjoenz posted:
medlocke posted:
cpwigan posted:
Lockers is quality
are you watching the same player. as ive said before lockers is one of the most overhyped and overated players weve ever had his skill level for a loose forward or any play making role for that matter is garbage. LOCKERS FOR HUDDERSFIELD.