Thanks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevocod

Re: Thanks

Post by stevocod »

- psycho - posted:
stevocod posted:
- psycho - posted: here here. i dont mind people who support other teams coming on and using the boards, but what i do dislike is when we get trolling, and other users just rubbing it in when they win and we dont. boovey has never done that from knowledge. you should be taking notes primrose :sly:
No thats where i draw the line, i think pnb is ok and seems fine to me.
i dont know, some things he says make perfect sense and are quite interesting but he likes kicking a man when he's down and he does tend to be completely anti-wigan on every subject.
Maybe so, but he does not cross the line and offend completely and people are entitled to their opinion.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

stevocod posted:
- psycho - posted:
stevocod posted: No thats where i draw the line, i think pnb is ok and seems fine to me.
i dont know, some things he says make perfect sense and are quite interesting but he likes kicking a man when he's down and he does tend to be completely anti-wigan on every subject.
Maybe so, but he does not cross the line and offend completely and people are entitled to their opinion.
ive ehard alot of users requesting his account be locked. tells its own story :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Im sure that if it warranted closure the MODS would have done it. Also this is a well run forum and his account remains and until there is evidence enough to the contrary, i think he is fine to continue imo.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

stevocod posted:
Im sure that if it warranted closure the MODS would have done it. Also this is a well run forum and his account remains and until there is evidence enough to the contrary, i think he is fine to continue imo.
i dont think you are gettin my meaning. i wasnt trying to say he should be banned, more producing evidence of user aggrovation caused by primrose and blue. the fact that users have before demanded his account be inactive says that his attitude and some comments made are very arrogant and can cause offence to some supporters.

stevocod

Post by stevocod »

- psycho - posted:
stevocod posted:
i dont think you are gettin my meaning. i wasnt trying to say he should be banned, more producing evidence of user aggrovation caused by primrose and blue. the fact that users have before demanded his account be inactive says that his attitude and some comments made are very arrogant and can cause offence to some supporters.
Well i am sorry you feel that way, i am fine with pnb, but i think time will tell if he deserves to be considered offensive.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

not neccaserily offensive in general, more ........ arrogant and annoying. im just basing this on what people have said in the past.

stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Account inactive/banned. What is the difference, you tell me?
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

- psycho - posted:
not neccaserily offensive in general, more ........ arrogant and annoying. im just basing this on what people have said in the past.
Arrogance is one thing, but still entitled to back wire players and his team in general. I see no comparison to him and latic/saint trolls
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

- psycho - posted:
the grinch posted:
its great when fans from other clubs can have the bannter. we are lucky here we have fans from stains, warry, bradfut, and a few other teams im sure. and very little agro! thanks for the warning ill not bother with that site now.
boovey is a great addition because he tells the story from two point of views and is never really biased, nor does he especially like to rub it in when we lose........ unlike a certain primrose and blue and that saints/latic fella'
i cart rub it in can i wen we losing quite often lol
Boov-e
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

boovey2006 posted:
- psycho - posted:
the grinch posted:
its great when fans from other clubs can have the bannter. we are lucky here we have fans from stains, warry, bradfut, and a few other teams im sure. and very little agro! thanks for the warning ill not bother with that site now.
boovey is a great addition because he tells the story from two point of views and is never really biased, nor does he especially like to rub it in when we lose........ unlike a certain primrose and blue and that saints/latic fella'
i cart rub it in can i wen we losing quite often lol
Can we chuck in for a spell checker for him :lol1: