Deja Vue

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Deja Vue

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:(
Is it only me. or is it happening again, we are trying to bring in some big names to help us out of the s**t, but all Doris can come up with is a 20 year old form Wolves who is crocked (hamstring) and probably won't play again this season, brilliant, just what we need another player to warm the bench !!!

DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!!

:angry: :angry:
Martin Taylor

Re: Deja Vue

Post by Martin Taylor »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Is it only me. or is it happening again, we are trying to bring in some big names to help us out of the s**t, but all Doris can come up with is a 20 year old form Wolves who is crocked (hamstring) and probably won't play again this season, brilliant, just what we need another player to warm the bench !!!

What are you talking about? Have i missed something here? 20 year old from Wolves?
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

we_need_a_coach posted:

I'm all for negativity where negativity's due, but this is getting quite boring and repetitive... we all know you want lindsay and whelan out (although since whelan owns the club, the chances of getting him out are zero). Why don't you post something different, which might stop everyone getting on your back so much.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

I have never udnerstood the term deja vue can some explain simply please
Boov-e
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

when something happens that you think you've already seen before... i get it quite a bit
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Martin Taylor posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

What are you talking about? Have i missed something here? 20 year old from Wolves?
I dont get it either, have we signed Gleason or something??????
Martin WWRFL

Post by Martin WWRFL »

whose this 20yr old from wolves with a bad hamstring
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

we_need_a_coach posted:

Would you just shut up and go away everytime anyting happens at Wigan you come on here and say "DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!!".... well we all know how you feel now so there is no need to do it everytime.

I think signing any players in the middle of a season is quite good as most club won't let any players go.

As for this Warrington player I haven't heard anything, there are no players in the Warrington squad that I can find who are 20 anyway. The only thing I have heard this weekend on the new players front is Wigan are interested in Thomas Leuluai.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Who?

More to the point, who would you suggest we sign? That any club will release at this stage of the season.
And, what are your objections to the Moran/Dobson swap...or was that not MO?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Flash posted:
Haven't you got it yet guys? He means Leuluai! Finally exposed himself as the Latics troll he is. No genuine rugby fan would think Leuluai plays for Wolves!! :o
Yup hes busted.

WNAC is A TROLL