Cup Draw

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Cup Draw

Post by ian.birchall »

Come on the Wire :o Not!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GRAY

Re: Cup Draw

Post by GRAY »

where will it be played???? Bolton Reebok will do for me :blush:
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Who did we draw and are we home or away
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

we got warrington and its at a neutral ground that hasnt yet been decided
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

I wrote on Sunday:
Personally I can see us vs Wires and Stains vs Huddersfield. The second one might appeal because Jon Sharp was Millward's assistant coach so that's something for them to waffle on about, and Wires are on a bit of a roll so they will no doubt give us a real battle. Huddersfield vs Wires, us vs Huddersfield or Stains vs Wires don't really have the same publicity value, not that I'm in any way suggesting the ties are fixed, of course...
Not that I'm showing off or anything! To be honest on our present form I can't be sure we'll beat the Wires, but I don't think Stains will have any problems with Huddersfield. It should be an interesting game, it's been a while since Warrington and Huddersfield have been at this stage of the competition. I just hope we get the 2nd weekend of semis as I'm working the first Sunday.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]