FEKA

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: FEKA

Post by robjoenz »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
not our best as that is richards in my opinion however feka is up there...
Are you saying there that Richards has been our best signing? :doz

Logan has only really gone into high shot mode recently hasn't he. I don't remember an excessive amount of high tackles earlier in the season or when he first came back from his injury.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MiThor posted:
Logan gives away to many penalties
Maybe so, but his overall contribution on Friday was greater than Feka's both in attack and defence. If you read back some of yesterday's messages, quite a few people have questioned whether the high shots were really as high as the penalty count suggested, since the referee did not take any further action for repeated infringements as you might expect him to do...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

Fraggle posted:
MiThor posted:
Logan gives away to many penalties
Maybe so, but his overall contribution on Friday was greater than Feka's both in attack and defence. If you read back some of yesterday's messages, quite a few people have questioned whether the high shots were really as high as the penalty count suggested, since the referee did not take any further action for repeated infringements as you might expect him to do...
FEKA owes us a few more minutes on the field. I think he is a great foward but tires very quickly. Nobby should get him a tin of spinich before he sends him on the field. Then at the end of the match he can give us Popeyes tune that "he's strong to the finish cause I eats me spinich".
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

fekas is our best go forward prop and our worst defending prop ,when he was on the pitc and flech and logan were off our defence was non existant :angry: either logan or fletcher need to be on the pitch to cover him :lol: :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME