Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Fielden

Post by mike binder »

it also says in wep that wigan are about to make an imminent move for him,why as no 1 picked up on that :blush: :o :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Quinndog

Re: Fielden

Post by Quinndog »

not this story again!!It keeps coming up but cant see any truth in this one.If we stay up he may come next year if noble can work his magic but he will prob go to oz. If and its a big if he came this year then does people at wigan know something that we dont about our superleague future that we dont??
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

fielden is a player who will cost an absolute shed load of money. mr.whelan, i think it's chequeu book time.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
num lock

Post by num lock »

[quote]Quinndog posted:
not this story again!!It keeps coming up but cant see any truth in this one.If we stay up he may come next year if noble can work his magic but he will prob go to oz. If and its a big if he came this year then does people at wigan know something that we dont about our superleague future that we dont?? [/
quote]

I posted a story about Fielden a couple of months ago,the story had come from his brother Jamie.Its true he has wanted to go to Australia for a while,but if there is more money on the table at Wigan,anything can happen.
Quinndog

Post by Quinndog »

like i said il believe it when i see it. Will there be more money next season though?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
it also says in wep that wigan are about to make an imminent move for him,why as no 1 picked up on that :blush: :o :conf:
Nothing on the online version about it.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Definitely in the paper, only a small clip on it at the bottom.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
big barry

Post by big barry »

Johnson will be playing for warrington next year so thats another one bites the dust
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

big barry posted:
Johnson will be playing for warrington next year so thats another one bites the dust
And personally I think that’s a good thing. Hes a solid player granted but injury prone.

We need flair and solid.

boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

u will not get fielden he doesnt have a ambition to move in england he wants to go to aus when his contract runs out
Boov-e