Terry Newton against Stains

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Terry Newton against Stains

Post by old hooker »

Terry Newton tonight was superb,Millward should have been sacked just for letting Tes go never mind signing second raters. He must come back to JJB,he is the best no 9 in Super League. Anyone agree?
#1 warrior princess

Re: Terry Newton against Stain...

Post by #1 warrior princess »

Yes I agree, we should start a we love terry newton fan club so Maurice may get the right idea and get him back super quick.
You can take the girl out of Wigan, but you can't take Wigan out of the girl!
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Terry Newton against S...

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

terry should have got MOTM tonight, cos he did way more than all the saints team put together
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Saint Whitey

Post by Saint Whitey »

I agree Newton had a decent game, but history proves he lets himself down by not being able to control his temper and at times even truns to thugery - ask Sean Long!!!!!

I really think if you are honest and get over the Saints thing, that you could take the MOM from Wellens, he was world class all game, as he has been all season.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i have nothing against wellens, but i felt that there were some better players on the field[/quote]
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Saint Whitey posted:
I agree Newton had a decent game, but history proves he lets himself down by not being able to control his temper and at times even truns to thugery - ask Sean Long!!!!!

I really think if you are honest and get over the Saints thing, that you could take the MOM from Wellens, he was world class all game, as he has been all season.
Saint Whitey...... firstly it is you scousers who need to get over the whole Newton thuggery baloney.

Secondly whilst I think Terry had a blinder I do agree that Wellens was quite rightly made man of the match, no mean feat considering I see him as a donkey of the highest order usually :lol:

Thirdly, why do you scousers all have such original names? :doz: [/quote]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Saint Whitey posted:
Unlike, say, Fozzard or Hooper?

He did have a good game tonight. But even Noble, who has selected him for GB, admitted in commentary that he was slow.
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

come on you bulls. did we beat the stains or what come on bulls good game get in there
Boov-e
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

very a bit intoxicated aswell at the moment
Boov-e
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

#1 warrior princess posted:
Yes I agree, we should start a we love terry newton fan club so Maurice may get the right idea and get him back super quick.
and that will help mickey higham's confidence wont it! :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------