everyone come to the game on sunday?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: everyone come to the g...

Post by WiganWarrior »

Ill be there really missed not going to the JJB lately Rads back

:)

COME ON WIGAN

THE SEASON STARTS HERE
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

There isnt much atmosphere in the east stand. You can here the south standers singing away most of the match. In east stand you can clearly see everything. One problem i have had in south is you cant see if somebody has scored at the other end. The 20 m looks like tryline when looking towards north stand.
However you can sit up high in south with all the barmy army and see a lot more.
Cant decide what stand to go in. Do you think there will be a lot of south stand seats if i go about 6 o clock on the door.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

nathan_rugby posted:
There isnt much atmosphere in the east stand. You can here the south standers singing away most of the match. In east stand you can clearly see everything. One problem i have had in south is you cant see if somebody has scored at the other end. The 20 m looks like tryline when looking towards north stand.
However you can sit up high in south with all the barmy army and see a lot more.
Cant decide what stand to go in. Do you think there will be a lot of south stand seats if i go about 6 o clock on the door.
theres a great athmosphere in the east stand dont know were you sit ,you should sit next to us we never stop all the way through the match,the south stand tend to follow us :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i'm going

!!!!!Do it for radders lads we can beat these lads!!!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i would love to go but going to watch foo fighters,and got the ticket 5 months ago. trust it to be on sunday. lol.
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

mike binder posted:
nathan_rugby posted:
theres a great athmosphere in the east stand dont know were you sit ,you should sit next to us we never stop all the way through the match,the south stand tend to follow us :lol:
I agree with Mike though i've done more ranting than singing this year :lol:

C'mon Wigan!
UK DAVE

Post by UK DAVE »

:angry: Two old guys sit behind me this year.... and every time I stnd uo they moan :angry: I lost it with them at the stains match and said a few things i shouldn't. :o but for the previous 3yrs I have stood up in the same place and shouted with the rest :D

Its a great atmosphere with the gang just under the scoreboard :D
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

some supporter u r stu
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

only joking Mr Stu
heard they are quite good
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I like the atmosphere in the east stand. The people directly round us are quite quiet but me and the three people i go with always shout and sing. The drum is always banging and the crowd shouting. I sat in the south stand but it was when we first moved to the JJB and cant really remember much about the atmosphere. I will be there tonight cant wait!!!
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!