todays paper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

todays paper

Post by stevo38 »

dobson quotes that he wil be going bakto aus if wigan stay in s league does this mean he stays if we go down and barrett doesent come ?
the grinch

Re: todays paper

Post by the grinch »

barrett has a contract with wigan and he has said he will play for us even if we go down!.dobson is also under contract to some austrailian club and he will have to go back to them when the loan deal runs out.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

stevo38 posted:
dobson quotes that he wil be going bakto aus if wigan stay in s league does this mean he stays if we go down and barrett doesent come ?
Woah we're missing the bigger thing here. Dobson has been brilliant for us since day 1, he's woken Orr up and both are creative attacking players and Orrs defense has improved massively since not having to worry about his attacking play. Sorry but Barret has not proved himself at Wigan and could become another nobody like other big names before him, Dobson should be tied down and made to stay a mon avis.<-- bit of french for ya there
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

MrsLam posted:
stevo38 posted:
Woah we're missing the bigger thing here. Dobson has been brilliant for us since day 1, he's woken Orr up and both are creative attacking players and Orrs defense has improved massively since not having to worry about his attacking play. Sorry but Barret has not proved himself at Wigan and could become another nobody like other big names before him, Dobson should be tied down and made to stay a mon avis.<-- bit of french for ya there
hmm one flaw in that he was poor last week?
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Barretts not proved himself to wigan? have i missed sumert but when has barret had the chance to prove himself to wigan when he's only playing 4 us next season
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

let's not prejudge players, Barrett aint played for us yet and Dobson has played three games, hardly the basis for accusation?
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
Barretts not proved himself to wigan? have i missed sumert but when has barret had the chance to prove himself to wigan when he's only playing 4 us next season
Yes you have missed something, Try reading the post again,
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
There is no guarantee that Barrett will play well for Wigan. I hate to remind people but someone called Denis Moran was meant to be brilliant for Wigan and we all know what happened to him.

Dobson has played well for Wigan, but he is contracted to Canberra and they will want him back at the end of the season. Wigan have plenty of talent in their own academy lets hope they don't waste it.