calderowood injury

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan_twins

Re: calderowood injury

Post by wigan_twins »

argh ok fanxz everyone i was geting a bit confussed by everything then
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

I would drop richards and put calderwood in his place .At least we would have a winger with pace and can anyone be worse in defence than richards
turf

Post by turf »

If we are judging from performances on Sunday night between the two wingers, it would be a close on, but I would be tempted to have Calderwood in favour of Dallas, as he has looked a little shaky of late.

All right, Dallas did not give Catalans two tries, but I think that he might be carrying a knock, but he certainly looked dodgy under the high bombs on Sunday night.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

turf posted:
If we are judging from performances on Sunday night between the two wingers, it would be a close on, but I would be tempted to have Calderwood in favour of Dallas, as he has looked a little shaky of late.

All right, Dallas did not give Catalans two tries, but I think that he might be carrying a knock, but he certainly looked dodgy under the high bombs on Sunday night.
How can you call those performances close! Richards was just plain awful and needs a wake up call
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:

It's not too many messages ago that you agreed with me that Richards was the worst winger on Sunday and that Dallas definitely perked up in the 2nd half, whilst Richards remained strangely inept for the whole game ... :conf:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Calderwood is fit, he had a strong game for the U21s. Richards had a poor game. competition for places = dropped. Goulding for example did nothing wrong in the first team, got dropped, starred for the U21s and has still not got a 20 place even. Nobody is saying he's been treated unfairly.