Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bullslife

Fielden

Post by Bullslife »

Fantastic signing for Wigan.My personal fav player for the Bulls for the past 7 years, he will bring passion and commitment to your team.Hopefully spur some of the others on a bit. One for the conspiracy theorists though . I think it was Lindsay who said last week "If we finish BOTTOM we should go down".Has he plans in the pipeline to secure your place should you finish higher than Catalans ??
stevocod

Re: Fielden

Post by stevocod »

Bullslife posted:
Fantastic signing for Wigan.My personal fav player for the Bulls for the past 7 years, he will bring passion and commitment to your team.Hopefully spur some of the others on a bit. One for the conspiracy theorists though . I think it was Lindsay who said last week "If we finish BOTTOM we should go down".Has he plans in the pipeline to secure your place should you finish higher than Catalans ??
Well that was Whelan not Lyndsay on Sky saying that. I'm sure that any plans afoot in that department is being kept confidential and behind closed doors until that possible scenario may arise.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

stevocod posted:
Bullslife posted:
Well that was Whelan not Lyndsay on Sky saying that. I'm sure that any plans afoot in that department is being kept confidential and behind closed doors until that possible scenario may arise.
DW also said that whatever the RFL planned to do was nothing to do with Wigan. the conspiracy theorists can jump all over this staement and pick out any bones they can knowing that its almost impossible to argue against a conspircy theory. IMO DW was speaking from the heart and after the signing of Fielden people should get off his amd ML's backs and give them credit.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fujiman posted:
the conspiracy theorists can jump all over this staement and pick out any bones they can knowing that its almost impossible to argue against a conspircy theory.
Which is exactly why the conspiracy theories won't go away despite Richard Lewis and now Dave Whelan saying there is no safety net for Wigan.

If we finish in the relegation slot we will go down.

FWIW I'd be happy if the conspiracy theories were true but if they were, I'd have expected an announcment by now if just to stop Wigan raiding other clubs for players amd to get the focus of us at the bottom of the league and back to the main competition.

I bet if you asked the average sports fan who was top of SL they would have no idea. Ask who is bottom and they will know its us.

That is the wrong way around so if there was anythng afoot to get us out of this mess other than more leagie wins then it would make sense to announce it and put the issue to bed.

Dave
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Fujiman posted:
stevocod posted:
Bullslife posted:
DW also said that whatever the RFL planned to do was nothing to do with Wigan. the conspiracy theorists can jump all over this staement and pick out any bones they can knowing that its almost impossible to argue against a conspircy theory. IMO DW was speaking from the heart and after the signing of Fielden people should get off his amd ML's backs and give them credit.
Well said Fujiman, All the above need a round of applause for this signing, I just can't wait to see him play tonight.
Quinndog

Post by Quinndog »

i think there is a deal to keep us up but this wont come out until we cant stay up through the playing side
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

fujiman posted

well said fijiman i agree with every word said, and what an outstanding signing :D