A different team!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
redhead

Re: A different team!

Post by redhead »

If that doesnt start our season I dont know what will! that should really lift the confident and I think us as supporters were fab I was hollering all the game even one of the stewards kept walking past saying 'you tell em love' I have to agree about Luke thou as much as I like the guy Orr played a lot better with Lockers at his side but all round cracking performance well in guys
the little walnut
mario

Post by mario »

the grinch posted:
lets hope the season starts for us from here play like that and everyone will be frightend of us. i bet warrington wont be as keen to play us now!and im sorry for saying this but with luke robinson not in the team we looked so much better. its going to be difficult for him to find a way back into the first team.mike gregory has brought the best out of the players and deservse the credit for that. well done everyone players fans alike!!
It's not because Luke was'nt in the team that we looked so much better! The whole teams attitude was better. Greg could have dropped almost anybody in the team other than Farrell and Radlinski and we would still have looked a far better side and no doubt Luke would have got people off his back as well!
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Having watched the game again on TV I thought Radders had a great game. I don't think he handles being Captain well at all, but with Faz back he was back more like his old self.
Bet the wire have a re-think before Monday.
COME ON THE LADS !!
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Thought it was a cracking fight! Couldnt quite tel what farrel said :lol: Thought danny orr n sean o'loughlin were great, rads had a pretty quiet game i thought, but everyone played well! kepp it up!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I thought Radders was solid at the back, few try saving tackles. Also think Dallas is getting better with each game. He sped back well a few times to help Radders when Saints broke our line. He also made a few good runs, he looks to have got his confidence back.

Again, I thought Orr was just average, there were a few wayward passes and a couple of dropped balls, one of which I think led to the Wilkin try. Ball handling is one of the things you'd expect him to be the best at.

Not seen the fights yet, borrowing a tape of it tonight to watch :D
mario

Post by mario »

mrs_carney posted:
Thought it was a cracking fight! Couldnt quite tel what farrel said :lol: Thought danny orr n sean o'loughlin were great, rads had a pretty quiet game i thought, but everyone played well! kepp it up!
Think he was calling Scully (Paul) a s**thouse!
Southern Warrior

Post by Southern Warrior »

at game on friday mate got tickets sat in the main stand with hoards of stains.got kicked in the back when we scored b4 half time,and to come away with a point superb......farrel outstanding being a captain and player and the atmos was electric(except when the stains around me thought they were going to lose)roll on monday we r the warriors .........[/b]
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS