Fielden 37

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Fielden 37

Post by pedro »

he played for Aus at centre at the JJB when Morley lasted about 10 secs.
McAvoy and DC played well last night. Lets see if Noble can do something with them first before we panic buy.
Nikki Carney

Post by Nikki Carney »

We got to the ground early, my brother had fielden 37 warrior put on the shirt, tried to get the words
No Bull added but the store would'nt allow it
hehe..

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

GeoffN posted:
Saw at least two people with Fielden 37 on their shirts last night!
Fast work!

Was it anyone from on here?
there was one lad sat at the side of me in the south to right of sticks,

Come on the mighty Wigan RLFC we can stay up this year and next take the super league title away from who ever wins it just like we are taking all the bulls staff and players,

Come on wigan.. :D

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Fielden played well and what a way to finish clapping the fans walking over to the stands at 1 point on his on. I loved it when he came to the south stand and point up, that would have made a great pic. I think he generally wants to play his heart out for us
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

Nikki Carney posted:
We got to the ground early, my brother had fielden 37 warrior put on the shirt, tried to get the words
No Bull added but the store would'nt allow it
hehe..
Thats a shame, when Nobby arrived we were the ones with the sign " ITS NO BULL - NOBBYS A WARRIOR" and its never been off the tv yet!