Danny Scullthorpe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southern warrrior

Re: Danny Scullthorpe

Post by southern warrrior »

danny's steal on cunningham was simply fantastic did you see the bloaters face he could'nt believe the cheek of it i laughed so hard as for his aggresion he sometimes see's the red mist too much but look at older brother its not done him any harm. newton needs to control his red mist too. stains have turned into the dirty team that leeds used to be and i think that yesterday we stood up to there underhanded little niggles and they didnt like it. bibey didnt know where to put himself did he !!! faz showed yesterday why he is a star danny orr had a much better game at scrum half lockers was again great cant wait for lammy to get back though bring on string oh sorry wire !!!! :)
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

So I guess the answer to my question is "Top Talent" then.
I personally think he is an assett and I think will improve with age. I agree with the comments that we need agression in the players or they get no respect however I do think Danny really needs to work on his tackling technique and self control.
Great steal on fat boy. I thought Steve was going to have a heart attack !! or did I just hope he would??
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
Welski

Post by Welski »

Definitely top talent. He reminds me of the big antipodean forwards in the way he plays:
Full on aggression which often oversteps the mark but always looking to try things in contact.

If he can get a good run in the side I think he will become a key player for us in the way his brother is for Saints.
:wink:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League