get off the grass

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tickle's Warbabe

get off the grass

Post by Tickle's Warbabe »

Did Warrington have an extra player or what. Did anyone else want to drag that phys guy from the grass.
He got so in the way a Warrington player even tried to pass him the ball at one point. What was he doing a run for a charity if so he is owed lots of cash. :exc:
robjoenz

Re: get off the grass

Post by robjoenz »

Tickle's Warbabe posted:
Did Warrington have an extra player or what. Did anyone else want to drag that phys guy from the grass.
He got so in the way a Warrington player even tried to pass him the ball at one point. What was he doing a run for a charity if so he is owed lots of cash. :exc:
Are you a real War Babe? :roll: lol
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

yea are ya? :exc:
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Tickle's Warbabe posted:
Someone who obviouly has been to the Gary Mercer school of coaching, I mean, water carrying. I hope Mercer counts against Castleford's salary cap as he spends as much time on the pitch as most of the players. The Warrington "physio" wasn't a lot better, the ref should have sin-binned him for being in the way for no good reason. It's like in cricket, the fielders can leave a helmet on the ground behind the stumps, but if it gets hit then its 6 runs to the batting team (or something like that, my cricket knowledge is limited). Water carriers have a job to do, but there should definitely be a penalty if they interfere with play even if its accidental.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
OJ

Post by OJ »

They were on about this on Boots'n'all the other week when I thought they said that water carriers wear green tops and trainers wear orange, if I'm right he shouldn't even have been doing the water carrying bit but you're right he was a darned nuisance and spent more time on the pitch than some of the players, probably kept coming on to say "Stick another one on Sculthorpe and get him going" as I am convinced they were on a mission to try and get Danny to lose it, start a punch up, get a ban and be out of contention for the semi, fortunately the ref seems to pick up on it and kept a lid on things otherwise they might well have succeeded
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

4 runs Fraggle :wink:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

Tickle's Warbabe posted:
i cant belive that :o but even so it did them no gd they still lost didnt they :lol:
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
Welski

Post by Welski »

ian.birchall posted:
4 runs Fraggle :wink:
At the risk of incurring the moderators wrath for going off topic !!!>>>
Protective helmets, when not in use by fielders, shall only be placed, if above the surface, on the ground behind the wicket-keeper and in line with both sets of stumps. If a helmet belonging to the fielding side is on the ground within the field of play, and the ball while in play strikes it, the ball shall become dead. FIVE PENALTY RUNS shall then be awarded to the batting side. See Laws 18.11 (Runs scored when ball becomes dead) and 42.17 (Penalty runs).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Welski posted:
At the risk of incurring the moderators wrath for going off topic !!!>>>
Protective helmets, when not in use by fielders, shall only be placed, if above the surface, on the ground behind the wicket-keeper and in line with both sets of stumps. If a helmet belonging to the fielding side is on the ground within the field of play, and the ball while in play strikes it, the ball shall become dead. FIVE PENALTY RUNS shall then be awarded to the batting side. See Laws 18.11 (Runs scored when ball becomes dead) and 42.17 (Penalty runs).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think we're bothered about threads going off-topic, we're more like guardians against inappropriate topics and language! I'm not a cricket fan but this is interesting from a general knowledge perspective [putting on pub quiz hat emoticon].

Just a question on this, it says "protective helmets...shall only be placed, if above the surface..." - is there an option for burying them underground instead of above the surface?!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Tickle's Warbabe

Post by Tickle's Warbabe »

No I am not a real Warbabe but i try my best. :D