civonaceva

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bertina

Re: civonaceva

Post by bertina »

Lockers15 posted:
i would rather have my nan play than logan :lol: :lol:
Either your nan is a cracking prop or you must be watching a different game to everyone else.He's been a decent player for us this season
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

ian.birchall posted:
nathan_rugby posted:
Why would we need to look for a winger ? We will have calderwood and richards both hitting form with good centres.
OK Bailey may be one but who is the other?
DARRELL GOULDING!!
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

Over-rated crap, we've got miles better props already and with the salary cap there's no point in paying 4 props massive money.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

ancientnloyal posted:
Is it me or does "Civoneceva" sound like an STD?
No that's Chlamydia :lol:
kinell

Post by kinell »

- psycho - posted:
wont be us, he is an aussie is he not? plus i wouldnt really want him. why would we ened him? we have fielden (80 minute prop) and then logan and feka can share the other 40. thent heres scully if he comes back and theres also eamon o carrol. civoneciva is good but age could be a down fall.
- psycho - posted:
wont be us, he is an aussie is he not? plus i wouldnt really want him. why would we ened him? we have fielden (80 minute prop) and then logan and feka can share the other 40. thent heres scully if he comes back and theres also eamon o carrol. civoneciva is good but age could be a down fall.
For free perhaps?
kinell

Post by kinell »

- psycho - posted:
- psycho - posted:
For free perhaps?
Jake

Post by Jake »

Lockers15 posted:
Just heard he is joining either wigan or salford next season.
We don't need another over paid,overated,over the hill Aussie. Fielden,Feka,Scully and Logan
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

This rumour was mentioned on the Super league phone in on WISH FM last night. I really hop there is no truth in it! I just do not understand why we would be looking at another prop at the back end of his career when we will already have a four prop rotation in Fielden, Scully, Logan and Fekka next season. Please Mr Noble, channel that money into a world vlass centre or scrum-half.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Martin Taylor posted:
This rumour was mentioned on the Super league phone in on WISH FM last night.
I wouldn't attach any significance to that, it might be just someone picking up what they've read on here!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]