Tribunal Farse

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Re: Tribunal Farse

Post by primrose-n-blue »

The Grouch! We don't want Faz to miss out on the semi..! We want you humble pies at full strength. Then there can be no come backs from you :eusa9:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
The Grouch! We don't want Faz to miss out on the semi..! We want you humble pies at full strength. Then there can be no come backs from you :eusa9:
I think you Warrington fans are getting a little ahead of yourselves. You did very well last season to finish 5th in SL and you didn't progress in the play-offs. This season your squad is slightly stronger and because you have a god run of beating poor sides you seem to think you're invincible.

We are the first SL team you will have played in the Cup. Admitedly we have had a preferable run, but we did face Wakefield and Widnes, one team which you have recently lost to. But if Whitehaven can hold you for more than 40 minutes, what can a full-time SL squad do?

The only games you've won in SL are against Wakefield, Cas and London, three teams that looked like relegation contenders before the season began. You've also lost the last two games.

So if I were you Primrose I'd be a WORRYINGton Wolves fan (to use your humour :wink: ) and hope that Wigan pick up as many injuries as they can before tomorrow because it is going to be a hard game for you. Looking at recent statistics and how each team has performed against what opposition, Wigan look the stronger side.
OJ

Post by OJ »

primrose-n-blue posted:
We want you humble pies at full strength. Then there can be no come backs from you :eusa9:
FULL STRENGTH !!!
You gotta be kiddin us, have you never heard of Brian Carney and David Hodgson then? To say nothing of some of our injured young guns - Chris Melling, Harrison Hansen and a couple more you probably haven't even seen yet.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

OJ. No Carney eh...? Well that makes it more even a contest because we lost our top try scorer and top points scorer (PNG) international John Wilshire, to injury also. As I said "You can't have any excuses if you get beat" :eusa1: