18 man squad announced:

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: 18 man squad announced...

Post by jaws1 »

Do you think Brian Noble is telling Richards something dropped again.Is he trying to get rid of him ???????
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

jaws1 posted:
Do you think Brian Noble is telling Richards something dropped again.Is he trying to get rid of him ???????
Does he want to play?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Stev0 posted:
jaws1 posted:
Does he want to play?

Seems Noble has someone coming in instead of him next season.

Crap just started another rumor by the end of this evening someone will put 2 + 2 together and come up with the usual nonesense.

But ive a feeling Richards will go back home next season and we will sign another Winger.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Which ever it is, whether hes been dropped or wont play, Wigan cant afford any real weak spots and unfortunetly Pat Richards has been a weak spot throughout the season so far, good on Nobby for dropping him!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wayne Godwin (sorry Godwin fans) to be waterboy. I miss Kevin Brown's performance enhancing water distribution after every opposition score, can't beat him... the way he passed the bottle and caught them without spilling the good stuff.

Brilliant
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

ancientnloyal posted:
Wayne Godwin (sorry Godwin fans) to be waterboy. I miss Kevin Brown's performance enhancing water distribution after every opposition score, can't beat him... the way he passed the bottle and caught them without spilling the good stuff.

Brilliant
see i said you would miss kev when he had gone!!!
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal posted:

Brilliant
I think it was the way he energised the rehydration, while optimising the mean velocity of the rotational replenishment paradigm.
demt82

Post by demt82 »

Kevin Brown was a H2O genius, shame he never produced much himself by sweating on the pitch.

Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Stev0 posted:
jaws1 posted:
Does he want to play?
Why would he come half way around the world dragging his family with him if you didn't want to play? Of course he does but it ain't working out for him. From what i saw of him on the box from last season he was a good player.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Geoff's turned into Paul Cullen! :o