Kris radlinski

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lil_miss_deacon

Kris radlinski

Post by lil_miss_deacon »

the try that he scored, when he picked up the ball from a a chip over kick that bounced wrong, what a try!!!! great stuff! well done guys! :lol: :D
!Bradford4eva!
Paul Howard

Re: Kris radlinski

Post by Paul Howard »

Very nice to hear that from a Bulls fan, thanks! Ten out of ten to all the guys today. All played out thier skins.

Did I hear thar Brett has just discovered he is going to be a Dad ? Congatulations to him if I heard right ??
lil_miss_deacon

yea well, i'm not against Wigan one bit...(apart from when we play each other) ya see i'm a lancashire lass! so...
!Bradford4eva!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Yea u heard right good old dallas is gonna be a dad! Wot a week it has been for him! 100th appearance for wigan and hatrick in a semi final! Good to see little miss decon is proud of being from lancashire iam a lancashire lass through and through but i get the mick taken because of my acent!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
lil_miss_deacon

yea i'm proud to be to be from lancashire! after the bulls v whinos match i was skippin round leeds singin lancashire i got some strange looks lol! i play for lancashire, so we dont like yorkshire, we'll be stood at odsalll and every one willl sing yorkshire and we're like NOOOO!!!!
!Bradford4eva!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Your in a bit of a no win situation then! why do you support bradford then?
P.S Lancashire la la la lancashire la la la
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
lil_miss_deacon

i got taken by my coach, and i just liked them, no effence like from a non bias way i would say bradford are better, but hey! it's only a game(na lol)

*joins in* lancashire la la la lancashire la la la
!Bradford4eva!
redhead

Post by redhead »

Im the other side a Yorkshire lass supports Wigan but I shout for Lancashire? strange I know but hey what the hell its all good fun :)
the little walnut
nextdoor

Post by nextdoor »

Kris is in tremendous form at the moment ,and took some great catches in the last two matches against the Wire.Good to see the Warriors keeping their discipline at the weekend ,especially after the first three tackles of the match were high .Lets hope we can put some results together now? :