Bradford v St Helens

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WindleWarrior

Bradford v St Helens

Post by WindleWarrior »

How can Stains not be fined for the way they put out a second team for the game against Bradford? Don't give me that crap about tactics, injuries, letting the youngsters have a game etc. etc., this was supposed to be billed as a mighty encounter instead it looked like a warm up game for Bradford. I feel sorry for the fans who travel to see these teams and are let down.
Fraggle

Re: Bradford v St Helens

Post by Fraggle »

I kind of agree, but on the other hand anyone who supports Saints has obviously got bad taste and judgement so they shouldn't expect anything other than Millward's cr@p. The Bradford fans have got just cause to complain, but if the Saints fans are not happy I'm sure we'll welcome some defections...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
warriors

Post by warriors »

He dose this every time. When they are 1 or 2 games before the semi or final. He always gets a sick note from the doctor. Say That they best players have a problem. Which i dont think it is fare on everyone. We all no what he dose, so why dosent someone do something about it????

The young players, against one of the best teams. They will have to try harder than they do. An they will have alot of pressure on them. Which is not right.

And the fans having to travel all the way. To find out what he has done. Which they would think that their is no point in going. Coz they no that they will lose. An their wouldnt be much to watch.

An to what happen to (Deacon). That was stupid. O, dose anyone no what was given to that player, other than a red card??????
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Four game ban and £300 fine
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

And rightly so, its about time saints got punished.
But obviously what Millward did wasnt against the rule books, he must have done a fair bit of research into these kind of tactics and what he would get fined for and what he wouldnt so 'fair play' to him.
Just seems like a complete waste of two points to me
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I really can't see what all the fuss is about.
Yes, Millward is stupid throwing two points away so easily, he has ripped the fans off, he has probably dented the confidence of the young lads that took the pasting and he has made himself look a prat.
BUT...he is the coach so it's up to him.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

why do stains always make headlines for the wrong reasons.last year it was the salary cap breach the year before it was only playing 12 men in a game just before they played wigan at murryfield.and now 11 men injured all with broken flasks! then the cuningham thing where he was taking drugs the joint involentry tackle yommy martyn kicking two balls on the pitch to slow the game.the list is endless!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I must admit if I was a Saints or Bradford fan then I'd be pretty annoyed to say the least about the farce of a so called big game.

The fans lost out, Sky lost out as they invest a lot of money in showing the game and it makes the sport look pathetic.

Funny thing is though, Millward fields a team like this before each Challenge Cup and still can't win!!! Doesn't that show just how useless they are???

lil_miss_deacon

Post by lil_miss_deacon »

WindleWarrior posted:
How can Stains not be fined for the way they put out a second team for the game against Bradford? Don't give me that crap about tactics, injuries, letting the youngsters have a game etc. etc., this was supposed to be billed as a mighty encounter instead it looked like a warm up game for Bradford. I feel sorry for the fans who travel to see these teams and are let down.
aye, it was a bit, but hey, it's points isnt it! poor lil deacon! dirty scouse bastar**

!Bradford4eva!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

You're quite welcome to visit this message board again with those kind of opinions!!! We always like Saints haters.
Do you think Brian Noble will be able to juggle both the Bradford and GB jobs (should he get it) or do you think he'll go on his way??? The talk is that the job is more or less his should he want it and he said he'd like a crack at the GB job - you never know, with him coaching, GB may actually look half decent against the Aussies!!!