We're all going to Cardiff!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

Re: We're all going to Car...

Post by warriors »

WIRES posted:
WELL DONE LIMA FOR BUSTIN ANDY FARRELS THE PUFFS LIP. Y ALL THE COMPLAIN AN U DIDNT EVEN FILL ALL OF UR SEATS.STUPID.U R A ONE MAN TEAM,BRETT DALLAS.U WON THE GAME BECAUSE OF ONE MAN.U FANS R CRAP.AN U ONLY SING WEN U WIN.

COME ON SAINTS OF HUDDS BATTER THE FAT PIES :lol:
Wires, we sing all the time. We can not stop. We could hardle hear Warrington fans singing.
And one man team?????? Well who else scored a try????? Rad, an Wild.

We have more season tick holders than you.
Wigan 7,000 Warrington 5,000
So i think that means that we have more fans than you.

We are off to cardiff. Singing on the way, an at the game.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

warriors posted:
Wires, we sing all the time. We can not stop. We could hardle hear Warrington fans singing.
And one man team?????? Well who else scored a try????? Rad, an Wild.

We have more season tick holders than you.
Wigan 7,000 Warrington 5,000
So i think that means that we have more fans than you.

We are off to cardiff. Singing on the way, an at the game.
To be fair to the Warrington fans they were in good voice until they knew it wasn't their day and the majority of them did stay til the end. They outsung us when they got going. I would say there were more Warrington fans there than Wigan fans too, although neiter team sold their full allocation. They were probably put off by the less than attractive venue.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wires, learn to spell before you next air your ignorance :eh:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mario

Post by mario »

WIRES posted:
WELL DONE LIMA FOR BUDTIN FARALLE THE PUFFS LIP. Y ALL THE COMPLAIN AN U DIDNT EVEN FILL ALL OF UR SEATS.STUPID.U R A ONE MAN TEAM,BRETT DALLAS.U WON THE GAME BECAUSE OF ONE MAN.U FANS R CRAP.AN U ONLY SING WEN U WIN.

COME ON SAINTS OF HUDDS BATTER THE FAT PIES :lol:
Don't forget Briers contribution to the first 2 Wigan tries!
wigandarryl

Re: We're all going to Cardiff...

Post by wigandarryl »

Great performance from all the players not just Dallas.Fully deserved win.

Why does WIRES even come on here and always moan? We weren't quite as vocal as the warrington fans in the first half but they were silent near the end. They were only singing when they were winning last monday!
redhead

Post by redhead »

What a great game our defense was really good and at no point was I worried we just let the Wire panick...although they did have a good game just made some unlucky mistakes but well in Wigan get Tickle back on though as he is also great in defense..Were all going to Cardiff na nah nah na...
the little walnut
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Warrington have 6000 season ticket holders now. They went bazzerk to buy them to ensure they could get hold of a semi ticket.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Get real Robjnz. there were 7000 from warrington. We not only sold our 3900 allocation but some of yours too....! I'm suprised by you Rob...?
mario

Post by mario »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Get real Robjnz. there were 7000 from warrington. We not only sold our 3900 allocation but some of yours too....! I'm suprised by you Rob...?
If that's the case why have you had so poor crowds for years? you've had a few good crowds this year, but that's just the novelty of the new stadium and winning the odd game.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
On the South-West corner of the Halton Stadium there is the fitness club. Mario and I went in there to buy thirst quenching bottles of Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper respectively before the game began. There was an A3 sign clearly presented in the window saying WARRINGTON TICKET SALES. Now maybe I'm making a rash assumption here, but I honestly believed that sign meant there were Warrington tickets on sale still.