To the supporting 3000+

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

To the supporting 3000+

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Well done :eusa2: Gutted :sad: We had no answer to Brett. Enjoy Cardiff. We'll just have to wait 31 years. :eusa1:
mario

Re: To the supporting 3000+

Post by mario »

Did you not go Primrose? 3000+? You can't have done if you thought you had that much more support than us
robjoenz

Re: To the supporting 3000+

Post by robjoenz »

5,000 = 3,000+
primrose-n-blue

Re: To the supporting 3000...

Post by primrose-n-blue »

If you we're there then you'll know you was out numbered 2-1 for what it was worth. Warrington sold well over 7000 with a combined attendace of just over 11,000. its not difficult to do that sum for an approximate figure. I was at Murryfield too when there was only about 7000 of you there. Its a good job you had our nutral support coz of Saints putting a week team out the week before against Bradford. It all sounds pretty familiar doesn't it. I can guarantee you though if Huddersfield don't make it then you will have all the neutral support from us again :thum:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

How does your Braille keyboard and monitor work Primrose?
mario

Post by mario »

primrose-n-blue posted:
If you we're there then you'll know you was out numbered 2-1 for what it was worth. Warrington sold well over 7000 with a combined attendace of just over 11,000. its not difficult to do that sum for an approximate figure. I was at Murryfield too when there was only about 7000 of you there. Its a good job you had our nutral support coz of Saints putting a week team out the week before against Bradford. It all sounds pretty familiar doesn't it. I can guarantee you though if Huddersfield don't make it then you will have all the neutral support from us again :thum:
I was at murrayfield as well primrose. it was'nt a great turn out by Wigan supporters,but it certainly was'nt 7000. Where did you get 7000 from? The letter in league express from a Saints idiot!
http://www.saints.org.uk/modules.php?na ... es&seq=41. 55,000+ Saints and neutrals?
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Primrose, I thought it was quite a dignified response to the loss the other day, but then to drag crowd numbers into it, that is just low! (and maybe a little bitter - like what we'd expect from a Saints fan... you're better than that aren't you???)

We all know that for cup finals the same old "glory seeker" argument carries on at Wigan, but it is a fact of life... we do have glory seekers, but those who follow the team home and away shouldn't take stick for those who don't do the same!!!
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

may not have had a sell out at murrayfield prim but we certainly generated a top atmosphere. it was worth the journey just to see all those sulking scousers!!!!!!!!!!!!