Hock!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: Hock!!!

Post by - psycho - »

pieater-alex posted:
I think we need a song for Hock

any ideas???
how about theres only one gareth hock.........one garethhh hockkkk theres only one gareth hock!!!!!!!!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
walter e kurtz

Post by walter e kurtz »

I think his ball steal towards the end of the game summed it up perfectly. 100% commitment. I think that when Hill is fit Noble will go with him over Hansen to pair up with Hock. Man, that would be some combination.....
"This is my dream.....this is my nightmare...."
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

walter e kurtz posted:
I think his ball steal towards the end of the game summed it up perfectly. 100% commitment. I think that when Hill is fit Noble will go with him over Hansen to pair up with Hock. Man, that would be some combination.....
id hoped thaat he would keep hansen and drop tickle and put hansen and hill on the bench.

Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Hock has been outstanding, real passion and agression that you want to see from your wigan lads!!!
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Hock was brilliant last night. He just keeps getting better and better.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

walter e kurtz posted:
Am I the only one that thinks Hock is an absolute colossus? That lad has been my man of the match for the last four or five games. His work rate is astounding. And what about the aggression carrying the ball? The new Newton? I think so.....only different
No your not alone. Hes been out best forward for a few games now. Feka, Logan and Fielden play well but Hock is the best forward we have.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

pieater-alex posted:
thegimble posted:
walter e kurtz posted:
Am I the only one that thinks Hock is an absolute colossus? That lad has been my man of the match for the last four or five games. His work rate is astounding. And what about the aggression carrying the ball? The new Newton? I think so.....only different
No your not alone. Hes been out best forward for a few games now. Feka, Logan and Fielden play well but Hock is the best forward we have.
Keep: Hock Feka Fieldan Logan and fletcher

Sell: Danny Tickle { lazy } Harrison Hansen { loan him } Danny Hill { we can get better players }
i wouldn't be tempted to do so. id keep the players you listed but id also keep hold of harrison and hill, tickle im not sure about. we always have our fair share of injuries so we need back up and if we let players go like harisson and hill then we have no cover really unless we look to academy players. tickle eneds to improve though.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

pieater-alex posted:
thegimble posted:
walter e kurtz posted:

Keep: Hock Feka Fieldan Logan and fletcher

Sell: Danny Tickle { lazy } Harrison Hansen { loan him } Danny Hill { we can get better players }
Seems Noble will do what he did at the Bulls 4 big props and agile 2nd rows. If rumors re Civeoraciva is true the pack would be awsome. Wed hae 2 impact props of the highest ability.

Up until last night id have got rid of Fletcher. But its amazing what confidence can do he looked awsome last night.

Ah not only would we have the best props in SL wed have 2 second rows of the highest order.

Just need Lockers to get some confidence back.

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

pieater-alex posted:
Flash posted:
The new 'Beast' (for those of you who remeber Kevin Iro!) :wink:
How can anyone forget Kevin Iro!!!
Trouble was he needed a bucket to catch the ball :D
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

IMO the main reason the game changes when Hock returns should be equally credited to Fletcher. They usually go off and come back on in a pair and when they're on they really get us going forward.

Probably the 2 stand out players for me this season, keep it up!
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.