Why can't we play like the Aussies?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Why can't we play like the Aussies?

Post by Welski »

I don't know about you guys but watching the Aussie Kiwi test on Friday really highlighted the gulf in skill levels with this county.

Its not that they seem that much better individually its more in their patterns of play. Its so rare that the ball carrier is isolated. There always seems to be an option and the ball seems to stay alive for a lot longer.

This points to the fact that they must have better coaches but that doesnt make too much sense either as the coaches that come over here rarely run away with things.

I suppose what I'm trying to say in a long winded way is we have the players why cant we consistently produce the goods?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
southern warrrior

Re: Why can't we play like the...

Post by southern warrrior »

i know exacly what your saying welski and i think its hard to point out what it is that they do better is it the ball control, their clever plays,they off load a lot more than we do and are good at it there's always a support player at the back of an attacking player why dont we use the 40 /20 more i think its a great move we've got some great kickers farrell,tickle,orr and lammy ..is there a problem with our fitness levels in this country ?? cos there should'nt be. :conf: