Kear did it to us in 98

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Quinndog

Re: Kear did to us in 98

Post by Quinndog »

they will prob win that one why normally happens when you get a new coach you make a good start
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

I think he might be an alien .Have you seen the shape of his head when he turns sideways? Very odd
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

I remember seeing him at Twickenham once years ago accompanied by a blonde lady (both much taller and younger than him), unless my memory is playing tricks on me, he was wearing white jeans and she proceeded to put her hand down the back of them as they stood at the bar. The image has haunted me ever since...
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

DaiJones posted:
I remember seeing him at Twickenham once years ago accompanied by a blonde lady (both much taller and younger than him), unless my memory is playing tricks on me, he was wearing white jeans and she proceeded to put her hand down the back of them as they stood at the bar. The image has haunted me ever since...
Dai, are you sure you are not getting confused with Bernie Eccleston? :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.