Vaeliki highlights DVD Rob?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
El Rifle

Vaeliki highlights DVD Rob?

Post by El Rifle »

Right then Rob, I admit shamefull defeat in this DV fiasco, whats your DVd of choice? I blame it on those two back door passes he gave to Dallas when he arrived. He obviously lost the ball instead of meaning to do it. I realise that now!
ian.birchall

Re: Vaeliki highlights DVD Rob...

Post by ian.birchall »

Perhaps there is a clue there somewhere that you have to go so far back to find anything he has done right!
He shows a total lack of enthusiasm for the defensive line, he is painfully slow, shows no positional sense at all, how much more do you want, he must rate as the worst overseas signing we have had in 10 years and if he can beat Greg Florimo and his mate that takes some doing. :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Re: Vaeliki highlights DVD...

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
he must rate as the worst overseas signing we have had in 10 years and if he can beat Greg Florimo and his mate that takes some doing. :angry:
Are you thinking of Mark "I once played for Wigan, it was only once though" Reber?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

least vaealiki as been able to play a match in super league unlike luke davico
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

paul koloi :D
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

El Rifle posted:
Right then Rob, I admit shamefull defeat in this DV fiasco, whats your DVd of choice? I blame it on those two back door passes he gave to Dallas when he arrived. He obviously lost the ball instead of meaning to do it. I realise that now!
Don't be too hard on yourself Rifle - you could still make a Vaeliki highlights DVD. Unfortunately it would contain scenes like him clearing customs before flying back to New Zealand...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Thats him Fraggle. I seem to remember that he spent all his second year playing in the reserves.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Nine

Post by Nine »

In the Wigan Evening Post today Nobby is quoted as saying Vaealiki has responded positively to his new role. Wonder what that could be (all joking aside about water-boy, sagger-maker's bottom-knocker or whatever)? :roll:
Nobby: "David Vaealiki has been showing up strongly too and has been positive about his new role, which has been pleasing."
Squad number 18!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Nine posted:
In the Wigan Evening Post today Nobby is quoted as saying Vaealiki has responded positively to his new role. Wonder what that could be (all joking aside about water-boy, sagger-maker's bottom-knocker or whatever)? :roll:
Nobby: "David Vaealiki has been showing up strongly too and has been positive about his new role, which has been pleasing."

That's he's problem, he role's over all to easy

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

El Rifle posted:
A true man of your word El Rifle! If I remember correctly the stakes were a 2006 Season Review, no doubt titled the 'Great Escape'.

:D