feanauti

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: feanauti

Post by MrsLam »

That is absolutely pathetic.
There was absolutely no need for him to come in on Brown, Talau did it at knowsley road and got away with it. Then again same happened with carney didnt it...can't expect any fairness.
As if I wasnt already annoyed tonight this has just topped it off. I already knew about campbell which is why i booed him on sat when i heard his name, we always seem to end up with him, have done quite a few times in the last few years.
Crap, abbsssolutellly crap
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

well the game is going to get violent if the rfl dont start to act on the bad tackles because teams will fight fire with fire wigan will employ a few nutters who will be instructed to go onto the field and break sean longs legs!this is not the game i want to watch.whealan has said once wigan should walk away from leauge and play union!i was against it then but if the rfl carries on ignoring incidents and genraly being unfair what is the alternative!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
gheinz

Post by gheinz »

Alleged high tackle? He nearly took Kevs head off! Animals like that shouldnt b allowed on the pitch. I was stunned that he was not at least sin binned. Then again i dont know what other people think but i thought the refereeing Saturday was a disgrace! He allowed Saints 2 get away with everything, while Wigan where penalised 4 vertualy everything. Referee of the year last season? Dont make me laugh! As 4 us playing union, id rather die than suppuort a Wigan Warriors union team. What makes u think that our best players would all stay n e way, particulary bearing in mind that Rads has already turned down a move 2 union.
:eusa7: :eusa7:
pie_eater_uk

Post by pie_eater_uk »

Dom Feanauti should have bin sent of on saturday and he caused all that trouble last time wigan played saints on good friday. I dont no what kirkpatric was thinking keeping him on for that intential high tackle!!!