My Grand Final Dillema

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Paul Howard

My Grand Final Dillema

Post by Paul Howard »

Ok, last year we got to the Grand Final as I thought we would so I booked my tickets well in advance and booked the time off work. I spent the week at my Dad's getting drunk and dreaming of Super League glory. But I took a guess at where our lot would be. So as you would guess, the five people in cherry and white surrounded by a sea of red amber and black was me and four friends. Kinda put a downer on things to say the least. So I wondered if anyone had any suyggestions on how to avoid this again? Is there anyway that you can tell whose fans will be sat where? I was in the middle tier of the North Stand. Where was everyone else sat?
DaNnY jOnEs

Re: My Grand Final Dillema

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

here's a brilliant idea wait and book your tickets through the wigan box office der!
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

We always wait till we get there so that we're definitly with the wigan fans, if you book before its just typical that you will end up in the wrong stand! Tis too early to be predicting league positions, finalists and which section we'll be in just yet!!!

Wait till we get there and then you can sit with the rest of us!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Paul Howard

Post by Paul Howard »

yeah well i did firgure that out, but what if were not in the final and i find myself sat with a load of saints fans or something? der!Plus i need to give work about two months notice to gauruntee i'll get it off in the first place. der!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

If you're after an end seat, wait until we get to the final. If you just want to be there no matter who's playing, book now for a side stand. The 2 clubs always get spaces behind the sticks. You might still end up with lots of Stains fans but you can't have everything booking in advance. As for the date, I'm sure it's 16 October, you can already book that date off!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]