DANNY TICKLE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: DANNY TICKLE!

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Tickle gets in for 26 out fo 28? How bad must Danny Hill be? :doz:
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Danny Hill is injured
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

Tickle is crap, I have never rated him, I hope he goes to Hull along with Godwin (who should not be going anywhere)because I can see that one nipping us on the a**e

Tickle should not be pissing it up in the pub all the time anyway. RL is a very hard sport that takes its toll on the men that play it, it's not for ever and I bet he does not even appreciate the fact that everyone who writes on this site would give their right arm to play for a living.

He sounds like a right twat and should learn some humility, fans put him where he is and threatening to slap them is not the way ahead is it....that being said we as fans should give respect to players having a private life and realise that we all say things at times we later regret.

COME ON WIGAN !
willie c

Post by willie c »

BUZZ337 posted:
Tickle is crap, I have never rated him, I hope he goes to Hull along with Godwin (who should not be going anywhere)because I can see that one nipping us on the a**e

Tickle should not be pissing it up in the pub all the time anyway. RL is a very hard sport that takes its toll on the men that play it, it's not for ever and I bet he does not even appreciate the fact that everyone who writes on this site would give their right arm to play for a living.

He sounds like a right twat and should learn some humility, fans put him where he is and threatening to slap them is not the way ahead is it....that being said we as fans should give respect to players having a private life and realise that we all say things at times we later regret.

COME ON WIGAN !
no need for language like that on this site :wink:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

adrenalinxx posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Danny Hill is injured
p****d on your bonfire lol! :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Simple comment.
Nobby picks the players.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! posted:
What do you expect him to be like when people are saying that to him when he's having a bad season?? If he has personal problems it's his problem & no1 else's..I know you might think i'm sticking up for him coz of my name but im not he'll have his reasons.
If he'd have snapped back at me he would have been on his back faster than a Vinny Anderson big hit. HA HA
Pain is temporary pride is forever
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

I have never forgiven Danny Tickle for what I seen him doing in a pub. Stood on the chairs when we were 6 points adrift ov Wakefield singing loud and clear, going down!
Many people were shocked who knew who he was and he took a punch and went down. I dont care if anyone says he was having a laugh with his mates a professional in anything shouldnt be doing that.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

There have been rumours ever since Tickle started playing rugby, apparantly he hardly ever turn up for training when at Halifax.

He was meant to have changed his ways when he signed for Wigan and in 2005 he had probably his best season for Wigan but when Millward took charge he was demoted as goal kicker and dropped from the team, that must have had some effect on him after the effort he put in during 2005.

Whether all these rumours about Tickles behavour are true or not, it shows with the effort he puts in on the pitch that he does not want to be at Wigan anymore and would be happy to see leave Wigan at the end of the season.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( Warrior if that is true then forget the end of the season, I will kick him out of the JJB personally. He was a huge let down when we needed him most at that time in the season. James was even playing better than him.

Not sure anybody can play in the forwards and cut it unless they really look after themselves. I recall when Platty and Skerrett bossed our pack, they were demon trainers and loooked after themselves. Shaun Wane did not have quite the same dedication and when he tried to play the way they did he got injured.

Fielden is a role model for any aspiring forward