Reception for brian noble at Hull game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Reception for brian noble at Hull game

Post by Bear »

At the Hull game ( because its the next home game)

I think we should get on are feet and sing
FOr he`s a jolly good fellow!

Or just let him no how much we love the guy!
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
standishcat

Re: Reception for brian noble ...

Post by standishcat »

Reception will be massively warm. :D I can't wait for the atmosphere!
waterside glens

Re: Reception for brian no...

Post by waterside glens »

i think there will be a hell of a lot of emotion with our staying up and players leaving....can't wait
OJ

Post by OJ »

Have a job to beat the reception he already gets when he goes on the pitch for his customary chew of the grass but we can certainly try. For he's a jolly good fellow is a good idea - it's got a simple and straightforward message and everyone knows the words so, yes, good idea.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

If Noble does not get coach of the year then its a disgrace.

World Champions with the Bulls and takes over a side that the top 3 or 4 in NL1 would fancy a chance of beating us.

Now were one of the form side in the competition. This done with backs to the wall virtually every game a grand final in its own.

Not only did we get clear if we had not gone over the cap last season all the sides in the play offs would be worried of the side, thawt includes the Saints.

Noble has taken us from laughing stock to being one of the best sides in a few months. What will we be like when he gets players he wants in.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

i agree,Nobby is the best coach in Super League and we will win the GF in the next 3 years so lets let him know we are behind hin.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

i agree,Nobby is the best coach in Super League and we will win the GF in the next 3 years so lets let him know we are behind hin.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

On the evidence of the latter half of this season Noble is the best coach we have had since John Monie.

He won't win coach of the season though. It will either be a rubber stamp job for Anderson when Saints win the GF or if they wan to buck the trend then Matterson at Cas will get it if they manage to beat Wakey next week.

Dave