Well, That Was An Adventure

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Well, That Was An Adve...

Post by Bear »

How long did it take to get home??
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
AndyJones

Post by AndyJones »

Can't remember what time we left :conf:

Got into Wigan Lane at about 10:00ish, got home for 10:30.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

ancientnloyal i would just like to commemnt how fast do u drive!!! after last home match i was in the car and i saw your car i told my mum it was the nice person from sports world and she tryed to catch up with you to see if she new you but you where just a bit to fast for us! :exc:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

They would not know any different in Stoke if you dropped a nuclear bomb down upon them. Strange bree are the people from Stoke and they refer to everybody as duck :conf:
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

AndyJones posted:
Can't remember what time we left :conf:

Got into Wigan Lane at about 10:00ish, got home for 10:30.
I think it was about quarter 5 when we set off from London. Not to bad really i suppose!! It seemed to take forever to get home though!!! I only got home about 11 o'clock!!
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

AndyJones posted:
Bring on the Warriors posted:
AndyJones posted: It wasn't a Grayways coach pumping smoke out of the back was it? As soon as we come off the motorway at Stoke the engine on our coach starting playing up, with plumes of engine smoke coming from the back and the stentch of exhaust fumes inside.

Luckily once we'd rejoined the motorway it stopped, driver said it was due to chaning up and down gears constantly, but we'd told him to stop it was that bad - to no avail! He just carried on regardless.
That was the coach that i was on! It also smelt of petrol most of the way home. I wanted to stop just to get some fresh air!
I just wanted to stop to have a cigarette, thought it would have been healthier than the exhaust and petrol fumes :lol: :wink:

Standing up at the back nearly all the way home didn't help too much though, my legs were killing this morning. Although, the game of 'attempted' eye-spy of things on the coach made me laugh.

Although, like we said on the coach - we did manage to fumigate most of Stoke as we passed through :lol:
At least MiThor will be free from any infestations then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

FROM A TO B posted:
AndyJones posted:
Bring on the Warriors posted: That was the coach that i was on! It also smelt of petrol most of the way home. I wanted to stop just to get some fresh air!
I just wanted to stop to have a cigarette, thought it would have been healthier than the exhaust and petrol fumes :lol: :wink:

Standing up at the back nearly all the way home didn't help too much though, my legs were killing this morning. Although, the game of 'attempted' eye-spy of things on the coach made me laugh.

Although, like we said on the coach - we did manage to fumigate most of Stoke as we passed through :lol:
At least MiThor will be free from any infestations then :lol: :lol: :lol:
these terrible remarks by from a to b are hurtful to a person of my delicate and quiet nature, so I was going to ask nine to give him one hell of a good slapping but he might enjoy it
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Gutted about the performance against London (first half) Tis a good job they came out and did enough to put me back in a good mood second half, we were 20 minutes late cause London is so badly sign posted :( was wearing not very summery clothes which put me in an even worse mood cause the sun was shining in our eyes all game and then got stuck in 6 hours of traffic on our way home with a packed car. Never again!

By the way off subject, anyone localish to Wigan got any space for an IT placement student til next August?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

It took me 7 and half hours to get home arrived in wigan at 1250,

:angry: :angry:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

wigan_twins posted:
ancientnloyal i would just like to commemnt how fast do u drive!!! after last home match i was in the car and i saw your car i told my mum it was the nice person from sports world and she tryed to catch up with you to see if she new you but you where just a bit to fast for us! :exc:
I drive 75 mph... I dare not go faster because I had a car-flag on and I get paranoid about losing it because i lost the 8-quid one last time we went to Quins.

I dont drive fast... technically, 70mph is fast isnt it.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame