Danny Tickle

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Danny Tickle

Post by jaws1 »

Have i missed something bar rumours as the announcer at the end of the match giving the names out that Danny Tickle had played his last match at Wigan .
Lockers15

Re: Danny Tickle

Post by Lockers15 »

Did they say he was going to Canberra. IMO im glad he's gone.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Its also on the offical site as well but not seen anything before this barring rumours that he was going to Warrington.
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Lockers15 posted:
Did they say he was going to Canberra. IMO im glad he's gone.
No, that's Dobson.

Tickle was a player of great promise but he peaked around the time of the drop goal winner at Leeds and scoring our first try in that year's final.

Has never at any time this season looked like a player that Noble would want for next season, I'm afraid.[/quote]
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Did a nice offload tonight but he then rashly went out of the line of chasers to allow Tony and then Raynor to break upfield leading to Hulls first try.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

All it said about Tickle was that he won't be playing at wigan. It said nothing about were he was going.

I think that they should have singled Tickle out more when they annouced who was leaving. He's been at Wigan for a few seasons and has been playing well for many of them. Tickle has been very unfourtunate this year with personal problems.

myself, i wish him well in the future.
To be the best
you have to beat the best
MonoG

Post by MonoG »

if danny got the mic last night a few fans would have spoiled it by cheering he was leaving and general booing, these fans are in there minority but it would have spoiled the send off of a player who has been on the doorstep of a gb call forthe last 2 seasons unfortunatly this year unable to repeat that form
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i told you months ago danny is leaving but no one would listen. you can even find the thread were i say "danny isnt going to be here next season people". he was a decent tlent but he obviously has his problems and he should sort those out before anything else. good luck anyway danny
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

- psycho - posted:
i told you months ago danny is leaving but no one would listen. you can even find the thread were i say "danny isnt going to be here next season people". he was a decent tlent but he obviously has his problems and he should sort those out before anything else. good luck anyway danny
We all listened psycho and we give you full credit for telling us all, however, until it's formally announced no-one tends to take too much notice of the rumours.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Flash posted:
We could all do that if we had your Nan feeding us the information! :lol:
:lol: first smile ive done all day
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------