PAY AS YOU PARK

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevowarrior

PAY AS YOU PARK

Post by stevowarrior »

Money grabbing Whelan is at it again. Parking on the East stand car park, now renamed the Executive car park becaused its been tarmaced, will cost £35 for the season.
So dont forget to add this to the REDUCED season ticket price to calculate the total you finish up paying.

Stuff Wigan I'm sick of the underhand tricks this club continues to play on the Rugby League fans to meet Premiership requirements :angry:
mike binder

Re: PAY AS YOU PARK

Post by mike binder »

stevowarrior posted:
Money grabbing Whelan is at it again. Parking on the East stand car park, now renamed the Executive car park becaused its been tarmaced, will cost £35 for the season.
So dont forget to add this to the REDUCED season ticket price to calculate the total you finish up paying.

Stuff Wigan I'm sick of the underhand tricks this club continues to play on the Rugby League fans to meet Premiership requirements :angry:
park somewhere else :roll:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mike binder posted:
stevowarrior posted:

park somewhere else :roll:

Or take a taxi as I do (don't forget to ask for a receipt!!). :wink:
stevowarrior

Post by stevowarrior »

park somewhere else

I will and it wont be within 10miles of Wigan
XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX

Post by XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX »

wow how's that for a loyal fan? the prospect of parking on the south stand car park and walking all of 100 yards is just too much, so he's off!
...*...[..e..m..m..a..]...*...
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( Whilst I would not withdraw my support it is very annoying. I thought when he tried this last time there was an agreement that the stadium could only be built on the understanding X amount of parking spaces was provided.

I park on the East stand car park. So what does that leave me? the two car parks either side of the JJB Soccerdome are parking only to the select few. So I take it I can park on what is called the away supporters car park, furthest away from the ground or the car park on the other side. How do I get to that car park?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( Just something to think about. It strikes me we pay if the Latics are suffering etc. So if their crowds go down etc and they spend millions on players. We end up subsidising them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well I park on the car park past the "execuative car park" i.e. the one past the canal bridge. Is that remaining free? Might get crowded now!

A certain percentange must be free to stop fans being tempted to park on the retail part of the site surrounding the stadium.

Dave

Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

walk... cheap and healthy
juan

Post by juan »

Just something to think about. It strikes me we pay if the Latics are suffering etc. So if their crowds go down etc and they spend millions on players. We end up subsidising them.
Latics fans are paying too it isnt like they arent. The car park at the top end near the Robin Park Arena is still going to be free. The rest, including those next to the Soccerdome, will be charged £4 per game.

Park somewhere else. Let the away fans all come and pay £4 a go. Bingo! more income for the club.