Prescott hargreaves and melling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
panthersno1

Prescott hargreaves and melling

Post by panthersno1 »

we have recalled prescott n hargreaves from leigh and sold melling to harlequins y????? if ashton gets injured who wil play full back with first team experience
Champions

Re: Prescott hargreaves and me...

Post by Champions »

panthersno1 posted:
we have recalled prescott n hargreaves from leigh and sold melling to harlequins y????? if ashton gets injured who wil play full back with first team experience
Don't think we're recalling Hargreaves. Gleeson is more likely to come back. Remember we are supposedly signing Withers who plays full-back.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Brett9

Re: Prescott hargreaves an...

Post by Brett9 »

Hope we dont sign Withers, too old past his best. I'd of preferred to keep Melling least he's young.
Warrior 4 Life
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Brett9 posted:
Hope we dont sign Withers, too old past his best. I'd of preferred to keep Melling least he's young.
It amazes me no one wants Withers. People think if he comes Ashton get dropped. Withers is a very good cover player in a few positions something we lack in the club.
mrs_carney

Re: Prescott hargreaves and me...

Post by mrs_carney »

panthersno1 posted:
Gleeson. Goulding. Colbon. Withers......need i go on?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Nine

Post by Nine »

thegimble posted:
Brett9 posted:
It amazes me no one wants Withers. People think if he comes Ashton get dropped. Withers is a very good cover player in a few positions something we lack in the club.
My thoughts excatly - he'd be a back-up with vast first-grade experience, which the others don't have. Chris himself has said Nobby has explained to him that he doesn't want to risk burn-out with the lad.
Squad number 18!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Champions posted:
panthersno1 posted:
Don't think we're recalling Hargreaves. Gleeson is more likely to come back. Remember we are supposedly signing Withers who plays full-back.
I know this is off the topic but... do you remember at saints dennis moron played full back
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
Champions posted:
panthersno1 posted:
I know this is off the topic but... do you remember at saints dennis moron played full back
No :lol1: