season ticket 07

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyJones

Re: season ticket 07

Post by AndyJones »

Got mine through the post the other day, and went to the office today to renew mine.

Also asked the girl if there was any chance of being sent a new card, because mines knackered. She said they were sending out new cards anyway.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Arrived in post today and about to renew on line.
Still a bit confused as to how they can set the prices when we don't know how many home games there are going to be (with one round being at Cardiff)?
any idea when the fixtures are released? :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
rachel_

Post by rachel_ »

I got mine today. Thinking of changing stands from South to East ... does anyone know if I can do that with a remewal from or do I have to have a new form for new ticket holders?
madmags

Post by madmags »

We renewed ours and changed from the south stand to the east stand. My daughter did it over the phone.
rachel_

Post by rachel_ »

thanks shall do that tomorrow when ticket office open :D
XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX

Post by XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX »

got mine today. i class as a concessionary ticket now, cos i'm 16 and at college. mum and dad are buying mine for christmas though :D
...*...[..e..m..m..a..]...*...
willie c

Post by willie c »

Fraggle posted:
panthersno1 posted:
who is renewing there season ticket for 07? i am definately doing it south stand again :D its only 37 quid its a bargain but i would pay any amount to watch warriors :)
Has anyone had their renewal letters yet? Given that they started selling season tickets last Monday, I'm a bit disappointed that existing season ticket holders (at least the two I've spoken to) haven't yet received anything from the club...
renewed mine last monday and recieved a renewal letter today found that a bit strange unless the letters go out no matter
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
willie c

Post by willie c »

FROM A TO B posted:
Arrived in post today and about to renew on line.
Still a bit confused as to how they can set the prices when we don't know how many home games there are going to be (with one round being at Cardiff)?
any idea when the fixtures are released? :conf:
dont know when the fixtures come out but i read that next season we will have 13 home games 13 away games ad the cardiff weekend total 27 games dropping one for a test match
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra