JUST TO KEEP THE RUMOUR MILLS GOING

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

JUST TO KEEP THE RUMOUR MILLS GOING

Post by FROM A TO B »

How soon before someone thinks we've signed this lot?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 033945.stm
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Re: JUST TO KEEP THE RUMOUR MI...

Post by ancientnloyal »

already doing the rounds on rlfans.

I said there could be a whole lotta love at the JJB next season, with a back-door entry also (kolpak)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Likely_Lad

Re: JUST TO KEEP THE RUMOU...

Post by Likely_Lad »

I honestly don't think we'd touch any of that lot.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Already knew about Koe Loves signing 7 weeks ago :wink: :lol:
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

i wonder how many teams we would actully field next season if all the rumours :lol:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
pemps

Post by pemps »

I made an entire starting 17 and 4 subs on RLFans with our rumoured signings. Didn't look a bad side either.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Not a Wigan rumour but heard the other day that Warrington are trying to sign Sean Long from St Helens. Apparantly they are trying to use Saints salary cap against them by offering Long more money than Saints can possible offer on their current salary cap.

Can't see this one happening myself I'm sure that St Helens will find a way to pay Long some more money :doz:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

adrenalinxx posted:
Can't see this one happening myself I'm sure that St Helens will find a way to pay Long some more money :doz:
Credit at Ladbrookes?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Matthew posted:
Credit at Ladbrookes?
St Helens have their own gambling site were I'm sure Mr A Anonymous will lose a large amount of money to Mr Long.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

adrenalinxx posted:
Not a Wigan rumour but heard the other day that Warrington are trying to sign Sean Long from St Helens. Apparantly they are trying to use Saints salary cap against them by offering Long more money than Saints can possible offer on their current salary cap.

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Long go to Wire. Maybe not next season, but soon. He's very close to being a veteran now, and Saints will want to replace him with someone younger.

In our heyday, we could never have imagined selling Hanley, Edwards or Gregory, but they all left a couple of years before they were due to retire.

The trick, I suppose, is to release the players while they've still got a season or so left in them; if you do that, and they're still under contract, you get a last payday out of them, plus it's good for the player - no former star wants to be put out to grass at the club where he was idolised for so long.