FUIFUI MOIMOI

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Woodentop07

FUIFUI MOIMOI

Post by Woodentop07 »

big mo has said that we wont be signing the big fella!!shame hes a good go forward prop!!
Wigan til i die!!
adrenalinxx

Re: FUIFUI MOIMOI

Post by adrenalinxx »

Does that mean that Noble has a new prop lined up?
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

It means Lindsay has still got his finger in the pie of who we sign and do not.

ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Wigan Watcher posted:
It means Lindsay has still got his finger in the pie of who we sign and do not.
No it doesn't, you just enjoy being negative, as usual.
Chairman Maurice Lindsay said: "We are constantly talking to our head coach Brian Noble who is finalising his requirements for next year
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

we've already got a 'go-forward' prop in Feka...we need someone more mobile with a good offload (Ashton would be scoring for fun)

some might say we should of bought scully back but he goes over the top with his offloads at stupid times!

nobby will sort us someone out!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i personally would have liked to see moimoi at the jjb next year, but i would sooner have feka... we deffinatly need another prop i think someone like langley from bradford, what do you think... :)
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

It's obvious we need another experienced prop! Fui Fui would have been brilliant for us in my opinion! A real heavyweight pack with him! Langley, he's a back rower!!!
Put it this way, Wigan do have someone lined up! They would not have let Scully go so easily if not! My only fears are that we might be trying to get Danny Ward on the cheap!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I think FuiFui MoiMoi would have been great in the Wigan team, there are a few teams in Super League who are very relieved to hear number "number 10 Iefta Paleaaesina has been replaced by" but I don't think many other SL clubs would like the idea of hearing ""10 Iefta Paleaaesina has been replaced by FuiFui MoiMoi"

Wigan need to sign another very good prop because especially before the signing of Fielden, Wigan didn't have much impact in attack after Feka had gone and still Wigan lose some of that power when Feka is off but another prop coming off the bench could really help Wigan dominate the forwards for 80 mins.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

If nobbby gets his own way, I'm sure we'll see a big pack at Wigan. He had his awesome foursome at the Bulls and wouldn't be surprised if he builds the same type of pack at Wigan.
Anyway, let's wait and see :o
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered