When are we gunna officially announce ...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dawbz

Re: When are we gunna offi...

Post by dawbz »

I do believe the Withers deal is done, i spoke to a mate last week who is a very good friend of the father of young Platt from Castleford and he told me that Bradford had signed him because Withers had signed for Wigan.
It is now on teletext confirming Platt has signed a two year deal with Bradford, i think it's just a case of getting the tri nations out of the way then we will find out just exactly who we have signed.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

DaveO posted:
I thought you said previously you thought Noble was playing the waiting game seeing who he could pick up on the cheap?
Dave
You thought correctly.

Just because I think Noble is waiting to see what happens does not mean that I think it is a good idea.
BONES

Post by BONES »

LuLu signed a few months ago so this is just rumour and gossip. Its already done and has been a while.
Withers has also already signed.

These things are very often left a while before being announced officialy.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

BONES posted:
LuLu signed a few months ago so this is just rumour and gossip. Its already done and has been a while.
Withers has also already signed.

These things are very often left a while before being announced officialy.
Do you actually have evidence of these signings for Wigan or do you just think they have signed for Wigan.